Edit History

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

1 hour ago, Krimsin said:

Actually now that I think about it, I've always wanted to play in a post-apocalypse set after the rising of an eldritch god. Sort of a 'what would it look like if the Great Old Ones actually won' where humanity is mostly just trying not to get eaten/turned insane

Certainly puts a terrifying spin on the psychic maelstrom and it could introduce interesting threats like cults and eldritch creatures, which aren't that different from mutants if you think about it. I'd enjoy this, for sure.

Working my way through a Chopper app as we speak, though I do keep looking at Battlebabe and Angel as I write so I guess nothing is set in stone.

DoNotFearToTread

DoNotFearToTread

9 minutes ago, Krimsin said:

Actually now that I think about it, I've always wanted to play in a post-apocalypse set after the rising of an eldritch god. Sort of a 'what would it look like if the Great Old Ones actually won' where humanity is mostly just trying not to get eaten/turned insane

Certainly puts a terrifying spin on the psychic maelstrom and it could introduce interesting threats like cults and eldritch creatures, which aren't that different from mutants if you think about it. I'd enjoy this, for sure.

Working my way through a Chopper app as we speak, though I do keep looking at Battlebabe and Hocus as I write so I guess nothing is set in stone.