Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngNoriko looks thoughtful, "I don't know exactly, but I've been reading up, and I think I'm what people call an Oracle.  It's definitely not witchraft... I think that would be more fun than this.  I don't speak goblin, but they are calling out things like: 'črirhe mi woohon!', 'goblénutu rrai!', and 'ešme mi udun!' - all of which sound gutteral and uncomplementary, so I think they understand that their feelings are reciprocated.

The young girl takes the reins of both horses, "Thank you, and I'm sure you have your reasons for all of this... we all have a tragedy or two that shape how we deal with the world."

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.pngNoriko looks thoughtful, "I don't know exactly, but I've been reading up, and I think I'm what people call an Oracle.  It's definitely not witchraft... I think that would be more fun than this.  I don't speak goblin, but they are calling out things like: 'črirhe mi woohon!', 'goblénutu rrai!', and 'ešme mi udun!' - all of which sound gutteral and uncomplementary, so I think they understand that their feelings are reciprocated."  The young girl takes the reins of both horses, "Thank you, and I'm sure you have your reasons for all of this... we all have a tragedy or two that shape how we deal with the world."