Edit History

Moturnach

Moturnach

Hm, regarding magic items. Since i still have no idea of what to buy, is that ok idea to buy awakened pot in form of magic shrub pet? Im fine to give up some equipment for this since i have no idea how much this might even cost, because i thought that barking blueberry bush might be cool enough to consider to guard character belongings.

Something like this

00341-3494064694-awakenedblueberryshrubpet.png.0e2f2e605a90d60f0e06727a9aafada1.png

Alternatively, i can also consider Mystery Key or couple, or Illuminator's Tattoo.

Edit: due to free item update, i then pick Awakening pot as common item and probably either some cheaper version of Bag of holding or Eldritch Claw Tattoo. If thats way too expensive, im totally fine with commons i mentioned before + probably Candle of the Deep.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Hm, regarding magic items. Since i still have no idea of what to buy, is that ok idea to buy awakened pot in form of magic shrub pet? Im fine to give up some equipment for this since i have no idea how much this might even cost, because i thought that barking blueberry bush might be cool enough to consider to guard character belongings.

Something like this

00341-3494064694-awakenedblueberryshrubpet.png.0e2f2e605a90d60f0e06727a9aafada1.png

Alternatively, i can also consider Mystery Key or couple, or Illuminator's Tattoo.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Something like this

Alternatively, i can also consider Mystery Key or couple, or Illuminator's Tatoo.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Something like this

Alternatively, i can also consider Mystery Key or couple.