Edit History

Moturnach

Moturnach

Ok, thanks! I think i just buy another water flask and couple of candles and similar stuff for pet, because it doesnt have dark vision and i think that using torch is much more dangerous for shrub considering potential fiery death from big fire vs small fire.

Here is pet shrub backstory:

Blaebbert

Appearance

00341-3494064694-awakenedblueberryshrubpet.png.0e2f2e605a90d60f0e06727a9aafada1.png

A cute looking bushy creature. He is having a nearly round, leafy body with short stumpy root legs. Originally bush from which Blaebbert was created had a ball form and light blue leaf colour with edible berries which tastes nearly as the same as blueberries, so Blaebbert inherited all this properties, although changed his appearance to resemble a quadripedal animal. However, when required, he can mimic the berry bush entirely, and in this form he is indistinguishable from a regular, albeit a bit wierd looking bush. 

Backstory

Theros occasionally found this wierd shrub in the forest, and decided to collect it to show to someone. So, when alchemist investigated the unknown plant, he said to Theros that its just a regular berry bush without any outstanding properties or features, although alchemist advised him to try to make it awakened, because a wierd looking magical pet could have some potential market value. So Theros decided to buy a special pot to awaken the shrub to give it intelligence. He regularly taking care about bush, and after some days, a wierd creature shaped out of the bush. Theros didnt expected it would be as intelligent as average person, so yesterday bush, which next day were talking fluently in Sylvan confused him for a while. Later, instead of selling it, Theros decided to keep this creature as pet, naming him Blaebbert. His talkative nature, friendliness and devotion to his owner made him a real friend to Theros, one of the few who is rather accepted him as it is, however same goes for Theros as well. Since then Blaebbert travelling on top of the Theros backpack, serving as companion, friend, protector of his belongings, and even scribe sometimes.

Edit: Added some adventuring items. I have no idea if the magnifying glass will have any use, but at the very least Blaebbert can use it to read some books or write, i think.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Ok, thanks! I think i just buy another water flask and couple of candles and similar stuff for pet, because it doesnt have dark vision and i think that using torch is much more dangerous for shrub considering potential fiery death from big fire vs small fire.

Blaebbert

Appearance

00341-3494064694-awakenedblueberryshrubpet.png.0e2f2e605a90d60f0e06727a9aafada1.png

A cute looking bushy creature. He is having a nearly round, leafy body with short stumpy root legs. Originally bush from which Blaebbert was created had a ball form and light blue leaf colour with edible berries which tastes nearly as the same as blueberries, so Blaebbert inherited all this properties, although changed his appearance to resemble a quadripedal animal. However, when required, he can mimic the berry bush entirely, and in this form he is indistinguishable from a regular, albeit a bit wierd looking bush. 

Backstory

Theros occasionally found this wierd shrub in the forest, and decided to collect it to show to someone. So when alchemist investigated the unknown plant, he said to Theros that its just a regular berry bush without any outstanding properties or features, although alchemist advised him to try to make it awakened, because a wierd looking magical pet could have some potential market value. So Theros decided to buy a special pot to awaken the shrub to give it intelligence. He regularly taking care about bush, and after some days, a wierd creature shaped out of the bush. Theros didnt expected it would be intelligent, so yesterday bush, which next day were talking fluently in Sylvan confused him for a while. Later, instead of selling it, Theros decided to keep this creature as pet, naming him Blaebbert. His talkative nature, friendliness and devotion to his owner made him a real friend to Theros, one of the few who is rather accepted him as it is, however same goes for Theros as well. Since then Blaebbert travelling on top of the Theros backpack, serving as companion, friend, protector of his belongings, and even scribe sometimes.

Edit: Added some adventuring items. I have no idea if the magnifying glass will have any use, but at the very least Blaebbert can use it to read some books or write, i think.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Blaebbert

Appearance

Backstory

Theros occasionally found this wierd shrub in the forest, and decided to collect it to show to someone. So when alchemist investigated the unknown plant, he said to Theros that its just a regular berry bush without any outstanding properties or features, although alchemist advised him to try to make it awakened, because a wierd looking magical pet could have some potential market value. So Theros decided to buy a special pot to awaken the shrub to give it intelligence. He regularly taking care about bush, and after some days, a wierd creature shaped out of the bush. Theros didnt expected it would be intelligent, so yesterday bush, which next day were talking fluently in Sylvan confused him for a while. Later, instead of selling it, Theros decided to keep this creature as pet, naming him Blaebbert. His talkative nature, friendliness and devotion to his owner made him a real friend to Theros, one of the few who is rather accepted him as it is, however same goes for Theros as well. Since then Blaebbert travelling on top of the Theros backpack, serving as companion, friend, protector of his belongings, and even scribe sometimes.