Edit History

basshero

basshero

For magic items, I am thinking of:

Sentinel Shield |  Uncommon | DMG

This is featured in her backstory as the wyrmstone tablet that Skenyrd discovered and that gave birth to her. It begins writing out events that are happening around the attuned person. It's not as powerful as an oracle in predicting the future, but is enough to give advantage on initiative and perception rolls.

Moon Sickle |  Uncommon | TCoE

This is featured in her backstory as a shard of the astral sea she obtained when she met Amus, the Red Tide. It appears like black iron with white specks in the day, but shines with soft moonlight at night. When it is used to cast a healing spell, the healing spell covers the recipient with seawater.

Healing Potion |  Common | DMG

Reflavored as a goodberry tonic. Made from coffee cherries. 

basshero

basshero

This is featured in her backstory as the wyrmstone tablet that Skenyrd discovered and that gave birth to her. It begins writing out events that are happening around the attuned person. It's not as powerful as an oracle in predicting the future, but is enough to give advantage on initiative and perception rolls.

Reflavored as a goodberry tonic. Made from coffee cherries. 

basshero

basshero

This would be reflavored as one of the wyrmstone tablets. It begins writing out events that are happening around the attuned person. It's not as powerful as an oracle in predicting the future, but is enough to give advantage on initiative and perception rolls. 

Reflavored as a goodberry tonic. May be made from coffee berries.