Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

As the giant shadow-being starts to fade away, Invulnerable also starts to feel his mind being let go of the massive grip it was seemingly in.spacer.png

"This..this was just an illusion..? It sure as hell was convincing!" He wipes away the sweat drops from his forehead. "I guess it was more straining that I felt..the caster must be truly powerful", he thinks as he surveys the untouched buildings and the cheering crowd. "I need to make sure we're safe and this will not repeat just yet, even though I still feel a little winded". While it would be nice to join the emergency personnel to help finding any more of the injured, the crowd is also not something to dismiss, so Invulnerable walks up to the arriving heroes, nodding at them in a friendly manner, then turning to the people gathered there: "Is everyone alright? Please, everyone who is not severely injured, take shelter in the nearest buildings, the perpetrator may still be around, we all need to remain cautious."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

As the giant shadow-being starts to fade away, Invulnerable also starts to feel his mind being let go of the massive grip it was seemingly in.spacer.png

"This..this was just an illusion..? It sure as hell was convincing!" He wipes away the sweat drops from his forehead. "I guess it was more straining that I felt..the caster must be truly powerful", he thinks as he surveys the untouched buildings and the cheering crowd. While it would be nice to join the emergency personnel to help finding any more of the injured, the crowd is also not something to dismiss so Invulnerable walks up to the arriving heroes, nodding at them in a friendly manner, then turning to the people gathered there: "Is everyone alright? Please, everyone who is not severely injured, take shelter in the nearest buildings, the perpetrator may still be around, we all need to remain cautious."