Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

"What a prick, he's acting like I'm not even here..I don't know what I expected, anyway."

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "is this guy real?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give it to them, it was effective, and with the storm they endangered the people around here for real."

Invulnerable, at this point, realizes that he doesn't have his phone around, as he left it at Baxton, in his backpack.

He asks Star Girl, seeing that she does, "Do you mind if I send a quick text to my boss, before he starts to get worried? You know, in my other life..I want to handle one problem at a time.  "

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

"What a prick, he's acting like I'm not even here..I don't know what I expected, anyway."

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "is this guy real?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give it to them, it was effective, and with the storm they actually endangered people around here."

Invulnerable, at this point, realizes that he doesn't have his phone around, as he left it at Baxton, in his backpack.

He asks Star Girl, seeing that she does, "Do you mind if I send a quick text to my boss, before he starts to get worried? You know, in my other life..I want to handle one problem at a time.  "

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "is this guy real?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give them, it was effective, and with the storm they actually endangered people around here."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "you believe this guy?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give them, it was effective, and with the storm they actually endangered people around here."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "you believe this guy?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give them, it was effective, and with the storm they actually endangered people around here."

Invulnerable, at this point, realizes that he doesn"t have his phone around, as he left it at Baxton, in his backpack.

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable turns back to Jinn with a slightly incredulous look on his face, like "you believe this guy?" thenspacer.png quickly shakes his head already trying to get rid of the memory of the encounter. "Aaanyway, back to the problem at hand. I can't recall anyone or any one group with powers like these, working in tandem. I have to give them, it was effective, and with the

storm they actually endangered people around here."

Invulnerable, at this point, realizes that he doesn"t have his phone around, as he left it at Baxton, in his backpack.