Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand without even thinking about it, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but what we could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the storm and the chaos it caused was very real, when I checked a few minutes before, I could see some of the rain clouds clear just then and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell for you? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, now you know everything we do."

Invulnerable aims to keep Klopp in the loop and not leave anything out if unneccessary. He thinks high of teamwork in general, and that any member of can bring something important to the table. And it never hurts to receive some brownie points from the local force. 

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand without even thinking about it, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but whatwe could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the storm and the chaos it caused was very real, when I checked a few minutes before, I could see some of the rain clouds clear just then and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell for you? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, now you know everything we do."

Invulnerable aims to keep Klopp in the loop and not leave anything out if unneccessary. He thinks high of teamwork in general, and that any member of can bring something important to the table. And it never hurts to receive some brownie points from the local force. 

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand without even thinking about it, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but whatwe could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the storm and the chaos it caused was very real, when I checked a few minutes before, I could see some of the rain clouds clear just then and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell for you? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, but now you know everything we do."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand, without even thinking about is, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but whatwe could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the storm and the chaos it caused was very real, when I checked a few minutes before, I could see some of the rain clouds clear just then and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell for you? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, but now you know everything we do."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand, without even thinking about is, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but whatwe could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the stormand the chaos caused by that was very real, when I checked a few minutes ago, I could see some of the rain clouds clear and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, vut now you know everything we do."

eltorin

eltorin

Invulnerable

Invulnerable shakes Klopp's hand, without even thinking about is, seeing him calms him significantly.spacer.png Police and other law-enforcement relations in general could always go smoother, but in his experience Klopp is as solid as they come. "Detective, it's good to see you, too! I'll give you a quick rundown, mostly because it's quick to summarize, unfortunately. Little is known, so far but whatwe could gather is that the giant shadow was, in fact just a very convincing illusion or projection". He conveniently leaves out how convincing it's presence was for himself.."When it dissolved, all the perceived damage to buildings and the environment did, too. However, the stormand the chaos caused by that was very real, when I checked a few minutes ago, I could see some of the rain clouds clear and it was most unnatural, like someone was doing it right in front of my eyes. That gave us the idea that this is the doing of not one single individual, but at least two, the projector and someone with weather control abilities. Does it ring a bell? I couldn't remember anyone with similar abilities but it might give you a clue. All in all, though it is not much, bow you know everything we do."