Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

I would like to start with a thank you from everyone who put in an application, you've all done a wonderful job. Since things seem to be slowing down I will be closing the ad and any new submissions starting tonight, anybody still needing to finish their app is free to do so until 12:00 pm on the 19th. After that time I will make my selections and declare them here. The first post will be Monday the 20th. 

I have my work cut out for me here, with so many great applications I wish I could take them all! Alas, I can not, so good luck to all of you, and thank you once again!

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

I would like to start with a thank you from everyone who put in an application, you've all done a wonderful job. Due to the  I will be closing the ad and nay new submissions starting tonight, anybody still needing to finish their app is free to do so until 12:00 pm on the 19th. After that time I will make my selections and declare them here. The first post will be Monday the 20th. 

I have my work cut out for me here, with so many great applications I wish I could take them all! Alas, I can not, so good luck to all of you, and thank you once again!