Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

image.jpeg.d7c5c33fa820e088cd4a0c39f3c88dbd.jpeg.26a2de7887e04ced80061e5a1db527c2.jpeg

Bloodaxe strains his Intelligence to come out with..." I think i have to agree with you my musical friend,but i think first we should observe all four statues.. taking note of where all the items presently are,what can be removed and where any of the scraps are..to me! that seems at least the point that something was removed from."

"For instance this one has scrapes on the face of this (he shudders briefly) a beardless dwarf."

"So my presumption will be one of the other three will have a (he gulps) removable beard."

"Perhaps we should write it all down on some parchment! presumably not near our firey friend!"

"This most likely this won't just be a puzzle of wits, I wouldn't put it past my brethren to put Safeguards on things!"

"We have to get inside their heads and see what they were thinking..when they made this..."

"What are we looking at? What are they looking at? actually what are they looking at? he ponders...

"The Shorn faces the Delver!", "The Delver faces the Shorn","The Hunter faces the Crafter!","The Craft faces the Hunter!"

"Does that have anything to do with it?" he looks with intrigue..

cheezal

cheezal

Bloodaxe strains his Intelligence to come out with..." I think i have to agree with you my musical friend,but i think first we should observe all four statues.. taking note of where all the items presently are,what can be removed and where any of the scraps are..to me! that seems at least the point that something was removed from."

"For instance this one has scrapes on the face of this (he shudders briefly) a beardless dwarf."

"So my presumption will be one of the other three will have a (he gulps) removable beard."

"Perhaps we should write it all down on some parchment! presumably not near our firey friend!"

"This most likely this won't just be a puzzle of wits, I wouldn't put it past my brethren to put Safeguards on things!"

"We have to get inside their heads and see what they were thinking..when they made this..."

"What are we looking at? What are they looking at? actually what are they looking at? he ponders...

"The Shorn faces the Delver!", "The Delver faces the Shorn","The Hunter faces the Crafter!","The Craft faces the Hunter!"

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

cheezal

Bloodaxe strains his Intelligence to come out with..." I think i have to agree with you to my musical friend,but i think first we should observe all four statues.. taking note of where all the items presently are,what can be removed and where any of the scraps are..to me! that seems at least the point that something was removed from."

more to come,just checking backwards.

cheezal

cheezal

Bloodaxe strains his Intelligence to come out with..." I agree with you to point my musical friend,but i think first we should observe all four statues.. taking note of where the any scraps are..to me! that seems at least the point that something was removed from.

For instance this one has scrapes on the face of this (he shudders briefly) a beardless dwarf.

more to come,just checking backwards.