Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

5 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Hrmmm... What would happen if I took the cursed necklace harkon's bite and became a werewolf?

That's probably not a great alternative to the weapon of warning... Maybe op and we'd need some strong manacles.

On another completely unrelated note, how many moons are there in this world? 

I'm actually using the rules from Grim Hollow for character transformations so if you took the necklace it'd be almost like piety with the way it is Levelled based off of RP stuff. If you want to read up on it it is on page 52 of the Grim Hollow Campaign Guide.

Im so glad you asked, there are 2.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

5 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Hrmmm... What would happen if I took the cursed necklace harkon's bite and became a werewolf?

That's probably not a great alternative to the weapon of warning... Maybe op and we'd need some strong manacles.

I'm actually using the rules from Grim Hollow for character transformations so it'd be almost like piety with the way it is Levelled based off of RP stuff. If you want to read up on it it is on page 52 of the Grim Hollow Campaign Guide.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Just now, Rumrunner said:

I'm actually using the rules from Grim Hollow for character transformations so id be almost like piety with the way it is Levelled based off of RP stuff. If you want to read up on it it is on page 52 of the Grim Hollow Campaign Guide.