Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

41 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Is there a particular place where you want dice rolls? I think I'll roll Mags' knowledge check here for now.

We can either have them rolled in your posts or I can make a separate dice roll thread

Well, it would just be a normal check if you don't have proficiency. A knowledge check would depend on what you are trying to figure out or recall (Straight Int Check/arcana/nature/etc). Sure if you describe how you do it, I'm fine with switching abilities if the moment calls for it and it makes sense. IE, in another game I play in my DM lets me use my strength stat instead of cha for intimidation checks.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

29 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Is there a particular place where you want dice rolls? I think I'll roll Mags' knowledge check here for now.

We can either have them rolled in your posts or I can make a separate dice roll thread

Well, it would just be a normal check if you don't have proficiency. A knowledge check would depend on what you are trying to figure out or recall (Straight Int Check/arcana/nature/etc). Sure if you describe how you do it, I'm fine with switching abilities if the moment calls for it and it makes sense.