Edit History

Harding

Harding

7 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

I thought I replied to this but I guess the message never sent 😅 Myrkur looks good, no worries on the length I love seeing what you players come up with. Gives me ideas!

No no no thank you! I will mark Myrkur as completed and look over your uncommon items in the morning getting late for myself over here!

Cool, no worrie about the unsent message.  I think they are doing server tests and sometimes, posts are failing to process completely because of it.  I worked as a IT, so I understand completely 😛

Harding

Harding

I thought I replied to this but I guess the message never sent 😅 Myrkur looks good, no worries on the length I love seeing what you players come up with. Gives me ideas!

No no no thank you! I will mark Myrkur as completed and look over your uncommon items in the morning getting late for myself over here!

Cool, no worrie about the unsent message.  I think they are doing server tests and sometimes, posts are failing to process completely because of it.  I worked as a IT, so I ubderstand completely 😛

Harding

Harding

Cool, no worrie about the unsent message.  I think they are doing server tests and sometimes, posts are failing to process completely because of it.  I work in computering, so I know what it is 😛