Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

As a Mercenary Veteran, is it possible to've been a member of one of the established factions, such as the Lost Souls? Or should/can we make up our own? Are there more details on these factions or can we flesh them out ourselves?

Yes to all of the above, I'm still adding factions as of right now, but you are more than free to make up your own factions and we can work them into the world together, join one of the existing ones, I have another faction that I forgot to unhide that has to do with Qalo and they are a mercenary guild of ex-slaves and prisoners called The Unchained.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

As a Mercenary Veteran, is it possible to've been a member of one of the established factions, such as the Lost Souls? Or should/can we make up our own? Are there more details on these factions or can we flesh them out ourselves?

Yes to all of the above, I'm still adding factions as of right now, but you are more than free to make up your own factions and we can work them into the world together, join one of the existing ones, I have another faction that I forgot to unhide that has to do with Qalo and they are a mercenary guild of ex-slaves and prisoners called The Unbroken.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Yes to all of the above, I'm still adding factions as of right now, but you are more than free to make up your own factions and we can work them into the world together, join one of the existing ones, I have another faction that I forgot to add that I am adding tonight that has to do with Qalo and they are a mercenary guild of ex-slaves and prisoners.