Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

31 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Oh, wow! I missed the announcement about "free" magic items.  With that in mind, I'll likely switch one of my common items for an uncommon item. 

If I do, would it still be OK if Augur crafted one of these "free" item (the Common one)?  For purely RP purposes. I get that it won't save him any money. I just like the idea that he's been crafting stuff for himself. I think I'd like the other item (the Uncommon one) to be something the Master left for him when he disappeared. A parting gift, something to remember him buy. 

There are three uncommon items on my short list (i.e. I would choose one of them as Augur's uncommon starting magic item): Goggles of Night, Gloves of Thievery, Hat of Disguise. Let me know if any or all of these are a no-go. That would greatly simplify my decision. 😁

Augur crafting it for backstory and rp purposes is more than fine and is kinda what I expected 😛

Approved aside from the Hat of Disguise. Goggles of Night and the Gloves of Thievery are good to choose from!

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

29 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Oh, wow! I missed the announcement about "free" magic items.  With that in mind, I'll likely switch one of my common items for an uncommon item. 

If I do, would it still be OK if Augur crafted one of these "free" item (the Common one)?  For purely RP purposes. I get that it won't save him any money. I just like the idea that he's been crafting stuff for himself. I think I'd like the other item (the Uncommon one) to be something the Master left for him when he disappeared. A parting gift, something to remember him buy. 

There are three uncommon items on my short list (i.e. I would choose one of them as Augur's uncommon starting magic item): Goggles of Night, Gloves of Thievery, Hat of Disguise. Let me know if any or all of these are a no-go. That would greatly simplify my decision. 😁

Augur crafting it for backstory and rp purposes is more than fine and is kinda what I expected 😛

Approved aside from the Hat of Disguise. Goggles of Night and the Gloves of Thievery are good!