Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

Brain attempted to self correct of mechanics, fluff from being suss won out making it valid.

I'm sorry, I thought an analog combustion plane would still function, considering guns do. Or perhaps something less plane-like, but of course that comes with their own problems. It was half the reason I thought Jake needed to go in the suit. Flying through the barrier was apparently very tricky last time, and trying to do it while carrying him... Eh. If she knows she can safely fly him there in her arms without risking undue harm to him, do it. She knows better than me about its effects on unprotected individuals.

My first thought is how did she get to the magic island in the first place? Before she ever had a suit.
Then, how did she get to the magic island when she was lugging around her old one?

Though, if Teleport works 'through' the non-magic areas? Why didn't you say so? Is the pocket still there? We can just use that. Saves on the travels if the flight is unsafe. That just seems like the obvious option that no one told me about.

Sohala

Sohala

I'm sorry, I thought an analog combustion plane would still function, considering guns do. Or perhaps something less plane-like, but of course that comes with their own problems. It was half the reason I thought Jake needed to go in the suit. Flying through the barrier was apparently very tricky last time, and trying to do it while carrying him... Eh. If she knows she can safely fly him there in her arms without risking undue harm to him, do it. She knows better than me about its effects on unprotected individuals.

My first thought is how did she get to the magic island in the first place? Before she ever had a suit.
Then, how did she get to the magic island when she was lugging around her old one?

Though, if Teleport works 'through' the non-magic areas? Why didn't you say so? Is the pocket still there? We can just use that. Saves on the travels if the flight is unsafe. That just seems like the obvious option that no one told me about.

Sohala

Sohala

Sohala

Sohala

Sohala

Sohala

Though, if Teleport works 'through' the non-magic areas? Why didn't you say so? Is the pocket still there? We can just use that. Saves on the travels. That just seems like the obvious option that no one told me about.

Sohala

Sohala

I'm sorry, I thought an analog combustion plane would still function, considering guns do. Or perhaps something less plane-like, but of course that comes with their own problems. It was half the reason I thought Jake needed to go in the suit. Flying through the barrier was apparently very tricky last time, and trying to do it while carrying him... Eh.

How did she get to the magic island in the first place? Before she ever had a suit. (first go around)
How did she get to the magic island when she was lugging around her old one? (second go around)

Teleport works 'through' the non-magic areas? Why didn't you say so? Is the pocket still there? We can just use that.

Sohala

Sohala

I'm sorry, I thought an analog combustion plane would still function, considering guns do. Or perhaps something less plane-like, but of course that comes with their own problems. It was half the reason I thought Jake needed to go in the suit. Flying through the barrier was apparently very tricky last time, and trying to do it while carrying him... Eh.

Teleport works 'through' the non-magic areas? Why didn't you say so? Is the pocket still there? We can just use that.

Sohala

Sohala

How did she get to the magic island in the first place? Before she ever had a suit. (first go around)
How did she get to the magic island when she was lugging around her old one? (second go around)