Edit History

Sohala

Sohala

1 hour ago, darlis moonbeam said:

I think there may be a timing inconsistency either from mistake or the guards are lying. My understanding was the vote was happening either the day we left for Prima Magi or the next day. It took us 16 day to get there plus however long to complete there and then come back. The vote should have already happened when we got back and tried to see the detainees.

Assuming the offer was taken, we went earlier. That is the understanding I was working under. She had the time, I assume Jake had the time.

Either way.

Sohala

Sohala

11 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

I think there may be a timing inconsistency either from mistake or the guards are lying. My understanding was the vote was happening either the day we left for Prima Magi or the next day. It took us 16 day to get there plus however long to complete there and then come back. The vote should have already happened when we got back and tried to see the detainees.

Assuming the offer was taken, we went earlier. That is the understanding I was working under. She had the time, I assume Jake had the time.

Sohala

Sohala

9 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Assuming the offer was taken, we went earlier. That is the understanding I was working under.