Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

OK... several things i have to bring up...

Capt said we had a month to get the project done.

By my calculation Kartesh asked Enoch to go onto the Station to look up and research several things...which Kartesh told Enoch what he was after.. and assisted Enoch with Leadership to look up those things.. not side things..

So point one! Kartesh was look into Aberrations ,noted we found links to several..but i did put a focus on what particular type of Aberration i wanted to find out some stuff about.. namely Illithid Tadpoles ,and the whole Mind Flayer variants and up to Elder Brains.. as that something he wants to pursue.

So we get a list of other variants of which Enoch buys one...and takes it back to the Captain..with me in tow.

However we are locked onto the station for a whole day,so we had time to look up the other three or four other things i wanted looked up.

If they werent done? why? when Kartesh was right there the entire time aiding Enoch on his computer use and research...

So i would like answers to all my things looked into..

Now since no other time passed of and we shall say 1 day of a max of say 30 or 31 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So! i am hearing it takes the Captain 14 days to get us the Xeno we were after from the mimic..

Thats him....

So Enoch and I would have 13 days to match the Captain...up to 30 days...of potential down time...

As i have said...Capt told me in three days of looking into Cantrips i could then read them..

So can i be told IF i can use any of that downtime to look up and learn Cantrips.

Or after the Captain is done... does he have time within  the next 16 days to take the Captain into a time tent...to try and fit 2 years into a 1 year time tent use. but making a new intelligence check since my Intelligence went up...

So i could be down two of my three years when i come out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IF a time tent doesnt take up many non in tent days... then i will still have downtime days.. which if the Captain doesnt force me to do just wizard training i could do the Mission with Jake if its a short period of time...

In order to  get training money.. for the explorer guild or its pre req's or mage guild enlistment to try and knock over my final year.

or for some things i wanted to purchase .the sniffers found them.,but i didnt have the money for them. or not all of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What are the other options provided by the Collector?

The AI world.. i presume was the one that nearly got to Enoch's pc in the wifi test...

or is it the Mage tech worlds..the other options.. that we can pursue. before we leave..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The brother mission we could take them on board and do other things unless that have a time frame to get to the other galaxy....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So i ask again.. what is everyone else considering as main priorities before we depart this Station...?????

And if only some peoples querries are followed up on,what are the rest of us even in the crew for???

cheezal

cheezal

By my calculation Kartesh asked Enoch to go onto the Station to look up and research several things...which Kartesh told Enoch what he was after.. and assisted Enoch with Leadership to look up those things.. not side things..

So point one! Kartesh was look into Aberrations ,noted we found links to several..but i did put a focus on what particular type of Aberration i wanted to find out some stuff about.. namely Illithid Tadpoles ,and the whole Mind Flayer variants and up to Elder Brains.. as that something he wants to pursue.

So we get a list of other variants of which Enoch buys one...and takes it back to the Captain..with me in tow.

However we are locked onto the station for a whole day,so we had time to look up the other three or four other things i wanted looked up.

If they werent done? why? when Kartesh was right there the entire time aiding Enoch on his computer use and research...

Now since no other time passed of and we shall say 1 day of a max of say 30 or 31 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So! i am hearing it takes the Captain 14 days to get us the Xeno we were after from the mimic..

Thats him....

So Enoch and I would have 13 days to match the Captain...up to 30 days...of potential down time...

As i have said...Capt told me in three days of looking into Cantrips i could then read them..

So can i be told IF i can use any of that downtime to look up and learn Cantrips.

Or after the Captain is done... does he have time within  the next 16 days to take the Captain into a time tent...to try and fit 2 years into a 1 year time tent use. but making a new intelligence check since my Intelligence went up...

cheezal

cheezal