Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

2 hours ago, cheezal said:

Wrath.. i love the game,but sometimes it's so hit and miss..

You have given us three options on top of the other two options available to us... then also tell us we have downtime..which in Kartesh's case...is he needs you to do some of that downtime. or now this side mission with Jake. 

And then tell us to hurry up with a choice,when sometimes we are waiting on you for feedback,but we carry on...

Kartesh  will need money ,and access to the time tent,and retraining tent. which probably wont be available after we leave, and may not exist if Jake and I do this side mission.

As always the downtime has no impact on the main mission he continually time events were not affect the main game those are self-contained. You also have to realize there is some preparation between missions so I kind of need to know which way we're going so I can prepare the next part of the game so while you might not immediately leave or continue having some notice will allow me to work on the next part of the game depending on which route you're going to take.

Down time has always been there to fill the gaps and are normally can be resolved without Direct interaction with the main missions. The additions of the job section does complicate things because it is possible that that may not be the case any longer so I don't know if the jobs should be assigned as down time because down time can be used usually any time within the period between main missions impact delay of us continuing on while the downtime which are normally either Solo or small groups are right

wrathgon

wrathgon

2 hours ago, cheezal said:

Wrath.. i love the game,but sometimes it's so hit and miss..

You have given us three options on top of the other two options available to us... then also tell us we have downtime..which in Kartesh's case...is he needs you to do some of that downtime. or now this side mission with Jake. 

And then tell us to hurry up with a choice,when sometimes we are waiting on you for feedback,but we carry on...

Kartesh  will need money ,and access to the time tent,and retraining tent. which probably wont be available after we leave, and may not exist if Jake and I do this side mission.

As always the downtime has no impact on the main mission he continually time events were not affect the main game those are self-contained. You also have to realize there is some preparation between missions so I kind of need to know which way we're going so I can prepare the next part of the game so while you might not immediately leave or continue having some notice will allow me to work on the next part of the game depending on which route you're going to take