Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

Okay the first thing I need from you guys is which direction you guys are going which side mission you're planning to go on or if you're going straight to the magictech world without any of the other jobs that have been investigated as of yet. I think how I will treat the downtime is each downtime section will earn a set amount of XP so most down times are going to be doing things investigating and rolling so I will asign XP for the completion of downtime and incorporating it into the advancement schedule I have for you all I think that's the easiest way to treat that. Like some other rewards some down Times May warrant additional XP based on what was done if you sit in your room reading a book to level up you will get the standard XP given if you go on a mission and complete a side quest you'll probably get a little bit of a boost in that I think that's the easiest way to do that

wrathgon

wrathgon

Okay the first thing I need from you guys is which direction you guys are going which side mission you're planning to go on or if you're going straight to the magictech world without any of the other jobs that have been investigated as of yet. I think how I will treat the downtime is each downtime section will earn a set amount of XP so most down times are going to be doing things investigating and rolling so I will sign XP for the completion of downtime and incorporating it into the advancement schedule I have for you all I think that's the easiest way to treat that. Like some other rewards some down Times May warrant additional XP based on what was done if you sit in your room reading a book to level up you will get the standard XP given if you go on a mission and complete a side quest you'll probably get a little bit of a boost in that I think that's the easiest way to do that