Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Well given what the task is...and i don't think Jake or Kartesh are willing to be the means to an end that would destroy Capital Station,killing millions...

but on the other hand an as of this message an unknown force (presumably Gnolam or Robots) are threatening the children of the Meklar which also plays against my desire to preserve life.

We have to decide whether we participate one way or another..

If we decline,that could result in a direct attack against ourselves ,and we would have to fight or flee...or we may peacefully get away and be able to report it,and use Enoch to perhaps monitor the dark web for them to try and get a replacement for the job..that we then can set up a capture for or a direct intervention to prevent the Station going down.

If we willingly accept,that has many different,things and consequences to those actions.

If we bluff the accept and take the money and dob them in,we potentially draw in the Meklar race as an enemy.

Many different pro's and con's... i can dialogue with them.. but will need Jakes input as to how we proceed.

So if we take on the task.. it will be downtime,if we bring it back to the station for a sting operation to prevent or stop the action happening.it would be brought back to the crew.

Being Meklar don't think the Capt. would care if they all died,but otherwise we may flip the script and see if we can stop the miners i presume they are endangering the Meklar birthing chambers...

cheezal

cheezal

Well given what the task is...and i don't think Jake or Kartesh are willing to be the means to an end that would destroy Capital Station,killing millions...

but on the other hand an as of this message an unknown force (presumably Gnolam or Robots) are threatening the children of the Meklar which also plays against my desire to preserve life.

We have to decide whether we participate one way or another..

If we decline,that could result in a direct attack against ourselves ,and we would have to fight or flee...or we may peacefully get away and be able to report it,and use Enoch to perhaps monitor the dark web for them to try and get a replacement for the job..that we then can set up a capture for or a direct intervention to prevent the Station going down.

If we willingly accept,that has many different,things and consequences to those actions.

If we bluff the accept and take the money and dob them in,we potentially draw in the Meklar race as an enemy.

Many different pro's and con's... i can dialogue with them.. but will need Jakes input as to how we proceed.