Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

The party definitely would not be together without the captain none of you guys would continue on you would probably just backstab everybody and steal the ship and dump them out airlock I know for a fact that the rest of the crew would probably not stay together either if it weren't for the captain's glue that holds the party together but I guess we'll see if that's the case because very shortly he will be leaving and leaving the ship in your capable hands at that point you won't have the captain to blame for anything it's all going to be on you guys

wrathgon

wrathgon

The party definitely would not be together without the captain none of you guys would continue on you would probably just back to everybody and steal the ship and dump them on airlock I know for a fact that the rest of the crew would probably not stay together either if it weren't for the captain's glue that holds the party together but I guess we'll see if that's the case because very shortly he will be leaving and leaving the ship in your capable hands at that point you won't have the captain to blame for anything it's all going to be on you guys