Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

so no as said this is a fully magic zone BUT you have to access magic through force and be force sensitive which you can only be if take a feat at 1st level. So it means there is no way even to learn how to access "magic" eg force here for any of us. That is just a OOC explanation to clear things up. Theo will still try to learn how to if we stay for any time here and will fail at every turn which will put him in a very foul mood to boot heh. While he does not make decisions for crew you will see that he has no desire to stay here for any length of time UNLESS something interesting( eg powerful he can use to take over universe) shows up 🙂 

PS I as the PLAYER of Theo are super paranoid that my DM got some big plan to take me out here without my soul gem so there is also that lol

wrathgon

wrathgon

so no as said this is a fully magic zone BUT you have to access magic through force and be force sensitive which you can only be if take a feat at 1st level. So it means there is no way even to learn how to access "magic" eg force here for any of us. That is just a OOC explanation to clear things up. Theo will still try to learn how to if we stay for any time here and will fail at every turn which will put him in a very foul mood to boot heh. While he does not make decisions for crew you will see that he has no desire to stay here for any length of time UNLESS something interesting( eg powerful he can use to take over universe) shows up 🙂