Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

12 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Now...i have to ask,when you fought the black ball..i am presuming by the fact there you used magic items i presume and spells to defeat it,that the zone wasnt what i will deem Star Wars space.

Now to clarify! when you went out and sat in the Necromancer.. did the Necromancer leave the field bubble? if so.. i would debate you havent been exposed to Star wars space and therefore your  soul gem magic is safe... if not... guess you have a right to be paranoid.. but on the other side of that...Do other casters on the ship still have their powers...

And has the ship shown any signs of issue ,having entered Star Wars space.. i.e. are there any built in magic to the ship,that this space is now effecting..

no were not still outside the Galaxy so why it worked.

Yes that is what he was doing but remember i do things then report to DM who responses to me, even he did not realize that i would lose my gem until we sat down to determine the galaxy traits and how things work THEN we realize how bad it was. There has been no work on understanding Galaxy traits(downtime topic) but that is where what will tell us what happens BEFORE we get into a galaxy, which as you can see is kinda important.... Until we get someplace even I dont know what the traits are until DM tells me....

wrathgon

wrathgon

8 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Now...i have to ask,when you fought the black ball..i am presuming by the fact there you used magic items i presume and spells to defeat it,that the zone wasnt what i will deem Star Wars space.

Now to clarify! when you went out and sat in the Necromancer.. did the Necromancer leave the field bubble? if so.. i would debate you havent been exposed to Star wars space and therefore your  soul gem magic is safe... if not... guess you have a right to be paranoid.. but on the other side of that...Do other casters on the ship still have their powers...

And has the ship shown any signs of issue ,having entered Star Wars space.. i.e. are there any built in magic to the ship,that this space is now effecting..

no were not still outside the Galaxy so why it worked.

Yes that is what he was doing but remember i do things then report to DM who responses to me, even he did not realize that i would lose my gem until we sat down to determine the galaxy traits and how things work THEN we realize how bad it was. There has been no work on understanding Galaxy traits but that is where what will tell us what happens BEFORE we get into a galaxy, which as you can see is kinda important.... Until we get someplace even I dont know what the traits are until DM tells me....