Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

I'm not saying it can't be used to what the skill says it to. I'm saying that it can't be used for automatic to win every single time every time you meet a new npc and that's exactly how that skill is written. It'd be like allowing charm person to work without a saving throw and letting it used at will. what I'm trying to say and is what our colleague pointed out. Don't tell me what the npcs going to do based on your roll. I can read the chart and I will react based on all the factors some of them You won't actually know because you're not the DM. I mighy just make it a dm roll if you keep on this path

wrathgon

wrathgon

I'm not saying it can't be used to what the skill says it to. I'm saying that it can't be used for automatic to win every single time every time you meet a new npc and that's exactly how that skill is written. It'd be like allowing charm person to work without a saving throw and letting it used at will. what I'm trying to say and is what our colleague pointed out. Don't tell me what the npcs going to do based on your roll. I can read the chart and I will react based on all the factors some of them You won't actually know because you're not the DM.