Edit History

evedgebah

evedgebah

On another note, there are a couple of major rules changes for Starfinder. I'm posting here as others are possibly converting too

Crafting works differently in terms of how items are "capped" in terms of what can/cannot be made. As written, It's more of a guideline though, but it caps craftable items at the RANKS in a skill, rather than hitting a craft DC (time to make is lower though). Using Ranks only would seriously hamper Enoch's power level compared to what he has now. Also, there are NO actual rules for a PC installing cybernetics that I saw. I'd recommend making it such that crafting an item should be enabled if you hit an item's "level" as total of Ranks AND modifiers, rather than just ranks (and appropriate Tech level understanding). For Cybernetics, needing both an Engineering and Medicine requirement would make sense.

"Stamina" is newi. It'sa basically temporary HP that all PCs get and regenerates after "short rests" or by spending "Resolve", that is a generic lower powered mechanic like a daily Hero Point allocation (less powerful than Hero Points/Action Points).

Overall character progression is different too, and the classes are balanced around this, with slightly different feat progression and ability score generation and progression.

Im almost done with a conversion, but have some clarification and agreements on adjudication needed before final details.

evedgebah

evedgebah

On another note, there are a couple of major rules changes for Starfinder. I'm posting here as others are possibly converting too

Crafting works differently in terms of how items are "capped" I'm terms of what can/cannot be made. It's more of a guideline, capping item at the RANKS in a skill, rather than hitting a craft DC. This would seriously hamper Enoch's power level compared to what he has now. Also, there are now actual rules for a PC installing cybernetics that I saw. I'd recommend making it such that crafting should be enabled if you hit an item's "level" as total of Ranks AND modifiers, rather than just ranks. For Cybernetics, needing both an Engineering and Medicine requirement would make sense.

"Stamina" is new, it's a basically temporary HP that all PCs get and regenerates after "short rests" or by spending "Resolve", that is a generic lower powered mechanic like a daily Hero Point allocation (less powerful than Hero Points/Action Points).

Overall character progression is different too, and the classes are balanced around this, with slightly different feat progression and ability score generation and progression.

Im almost done with a conversion, but have some clarification and agreements on adjudication needed before final details.