Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Or he could use my Lower PL computer,which by rights should have the same type connectors...and have no issue Hardware wise.

I don't know if his Knowledge of both PL6 and PL8 Computer Systems give him a +10 to +15 bonus or a Negative...to working on their systems...

I wouldn't have the data capacity of his computer,but he could transfer it later on...or i'd retain it. and transfer it to him..

Or

We could use disable device on a droid... and run an interface thru it,via it's port to the wanted system.

if an R2 Unit can hold the plans for a Death Star...i presume that schematic data would be extensive.

cheezal

cheezal

Or he could use my Lower PL computer,which by rights should have the same type connectors...and have no issue Hardware wise.

I don't know if his Knowledge of both PL6 and PL8 Computer Systems give him a +10 to +15 bonus or a Negative...to working on their systems...

I wouldn't have the data capacity of his computer,but he could transfer it later on...or i'd retain it. and transfer it to him..

Or

We could use disable device on a droid... and run an interface thru it,via it's port to the wanted system.

cheezal

cheezal