Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

29 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Or he could use my Lower PL computer,which by rights should have the same type connectors...and have no issue Hardware wise.

I don't know if his Knowledge of both PL6 and PL8 Computer Systems give him a +10 to +15 bonus or a Negative...to working on their systems...

I wouldn't have the data capacity of his computer,but he could transfer it later on...or i'd retain it. and transfer it to him..

Or

We could use disable device on a droid... and run an interface thru it,via it's port to the wanted system.

if an R2 Unit can hold the plans for a Death Star...i presume that schematic data would be extensive.

hahha your right? your confusing the same LEVEL of technology with the same design, you are in a completely different galaxy on an effectively alien ship what right is that to say they have the same plug as you? I haven't even asked the DM if we can READ what Enoch got, both the data taken(the file format) and the language.

Well, you go find a droid to kidnapped and forced to work for you.

wrathgon

wrathgon

26 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Or he could use my Lower PL computer,which by rights should have the same type connectors...and have no issue Hardware wise.

I don't know if his Knowledge of both PL6 and PL8 Computer Systems give him a +10 to +15 bonus or a Negative...to working on their systems...

I wouldn't have the data capacity of his computer,but he could transfer it later on...or i'd retain it. and transfer it to him..

Or

We could use disable device on a droid... and run an interface thru it,via it's port to the wanted system.

if an R2 Unit can hold the plans for a Death Star...i presume that schematic data would be extensive.

hahha your right? your confusing the same LEVEL of technology with the same design, you are in a completely different galaxy on an effectively alien ship what right is that to say they have the same plug as you? I haven't even asked the DM if we can READ what Enoch got, both the data taken(the file format) and the language.