Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

6 hours ago, cheezal said:

I thought we had to keep ourselves seperate from Vader, as that was your encounter...

What sort of a CR would he have against us.. and is that a reasonable encounter...?

I am already explained to you. The average c r of the party is actually around 14 so Vader is within a very difficult encounter for the party total lvl with theo acting in combat. Too bad he only worth 3600 xp.... I been trying to end combat with him without killing him. Just remember I am not getting Vader after you not dm remember 😉 Vader really wants my vampire dead like alot. Rest of u are kinda just in the way. He not actually trying to kill you wants u alive for questioning.

wrathgon

wrathgon

6 hours ago, cheezal said:

I thought we had to keep ourselves seperate from Vader, as that was your encounter...

What sort of a CR would he have against us.. and is that a reasonable encounter...?

I am already explained to you. The average c r of the party is actually around 14 so Vader is within a very difficult encounter for the party total lvl with theo acting in combat. Too bad he only worth 3600 xp.... I been trying to end combat with him without killing him.