Edit History

fabulist

fabulist

The point of my idea is that the game is just as much fun if they miss or succeed, because they can still find the things just with a different story.

Every roll they succeed with gives a sense of success, every roll they fail opens new opportunities to find the stuff in a different way. And the perception rolls do make a difference, but by succes/other opportunity instead of success/failure.

fabulist

fabulist

The point of my idea is that the game is just much fun if they miss or succeed, because they can still find the things just with a different story.

Every roll they succeed with gives a sense of success, every roll they fail opens new opportunities to find the stuff in a different way. And the perception rolls do make a difference, but by succes/other opportunity instead of success/failure.

fabulist

fabulist

The point of my idea is that the game is just much fun if they miss or succeed, because they can still find the things just with a different story.

fabulist

fabulist

Every roll they succeed with gives a sense of success, every roll they fail opens new opportunities to find the stuff in a different way. And the perception rolls do make a difference, but succes/other opportunity instead of success/failure.