Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

Hi I'm currently in a game were we all are using the preset colors to distinguish which of our characters is speaking. And while I think the posters have been using a color that is perfectly crisp and readable in their settings, switching between a light and dark mode might be a challenge for visibility.

BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome

BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome

BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsomeBALDR is awsome, BALDR is awsomeBALDR is awsome,

BALDR is awsomeBALDR is awsomeBALDR is awsome, 

And those are just the default colors. And I'm fairly certain depending on your chosen theme, some of those will be easy to ride while others are almost impossible.

Here my idea, no idea how possible this is going to be, how about assigning instead of a specific color a pair of two colors one suitable for light themes and one suitable for dark themes to the same style checkbox. As an Author I don't care much in what color my posts are rendered as long as the reader can see the content properly. 

Shocker

Shocker

Hi I'm currently in a game were we all are using the preset colors to distinguish which of our characters is speaking. And while I think the posters have been using a color that is perfectly crisp and readable in their settings, switching between a light and dark mode might be a challenge for visibility.

BALDR is awsome

BALDR is awsome