Edit History

wrathgon

wrathgon

Kara closes the door and comes back to Enoch. He takes off the black glove she has been wearing since she returned to life from Capt. The crew knows her hand became useless when she returns, Capt says not everything always comes back 100% some pieces are left in the dead place.

The hand is desiccated, leathery flesh and it goes all the way up the arm, looks like the whole arm has been replaced not just the hand. " Capt said this may help in your research and I needed a new hand so... careful not to touch it with your flesh it is linked to the negative plane, I can drain life like Samuel if i touch someone and think about it. Do your tests i don't feel any pain from it, its made me much stronger than normal too."

Enervating Arm: An enervating arm is a gaunt limb of desiccated, leathery flesh. It grants a +4 inherent bonus to the grafted creature's Strength. Twice per day, the grafted creature can use an enervating touch to bestow one negative level on a living creature. Removing the negative level requires a DC 14 Fortitude save. A touch that misses does nor count against the daily limit.

wrathgon

wrathgon

Kara closes the door and comes back to Enoch. He takes off the black glove she has been wearing since she returned to life from Capt. The crew knows her hand became useless when she returns, Capt says not everything always comes back 100% some pieces are left in the dead place.

The hand is desiccated, leathery flesh and it goes all the way up the arm, looks like the whole arm has been replaced not just the hand. " Capt said this may help in your research and I needed a new hand so... careful not to touch it with your flesh it is linked to the negative plane, I can drain life like Samuel if i touch someone and think about it. Do your tests i don't feel any pain from it, its much stronger than my normal arm too."

Enervating Arm: An enervating arm is a gaunt limb of desiccated, leathery flesh. It grants a +4 inherent bonus to the grafted creature's Strength. Twice per day, the grafted creature can use an enervating touch to bestow one negative level on a living creature. Removing the negative level requires a DC 14 Fortitude save. A touch that misses does nor count against the daily limit.