Edit History

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Ok, the questions are:

• Which one of you has slept in my presence (knowingly or un-)? - Kitty
  • Which one of you have I been watching carefully for some time, in secret? - Barrett
  • Which one of you quite evidently dislikes and distrusts me? - Clutch

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett - I once left you bleeding, and did nothing for you.  I have been watching you carefully for some time, in secret.
  • Kitty - I have been beside you all along, and have seen everything you have seen.  You have knowingly slept in my presence.
  • Clutch - you cannot trust me.  You quit evidently dislike and distrust me.

I think it would be great if Dolly has been beside Kitty all along, and has seen everything she has seen.  I like the idea of the two of them being friends, in a mismatched friendship sort of way.  Almost like when Kitty sees something really bad, or traumatic, Dolly somehow takes some of that trauma away into herself, so Kitty can stay innocent and optimistic.  If that would work for you.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Ok, the questions are:

• Which one of you has slept in my presence (knowingly or un-)? - Kitty
  • Which one of you have I been watching carefully for some time, in secret?
  • Which one of you quite evidently dislikes and distrusts me? - Clutch

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty - I have been beside you all along, and have seen everything you have seen.  You have knowingly slept in my presence.

I think it would be great if Dolly has been beside Kitty all along, and has seen everything she has seen.  I like the idea of the two of them being friends, in a mismatched friendship sort of way.  Almost like when Kitty sees something really bad, or traumatic, Dolly somehow takes some of that trauma away into herself, so Kitty can stay innocent and optimistic.  If that would work for you.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Ok, the questions are:

• Which one of you has slept in my presence (knowingly or un-)?
  • Which one of you quite evidently dislikes and distrusts me?

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Ok, the questions are:

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty - I have been beside you all along, and have seen everything you have seen.
  • Clutch - you cannot trust me.

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

Ok, the questions are:

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty
  • Clutch

KingGoblin

KingGoblin

First, "Tell everyone Hx-1. You keep yourself secret."

Then, the questions are:

Other Players Hx

• (Abalon)
  • Barrett
  • Kitty
  • Clutch