Edit History

The Foiler

The Foiler

spacer.pngLeslus Bruti marches along as surefooted as any banner-knight, though his body language projects something much closer to resignation than pride. While he might have been content to spend most of the journey silently munching on some sort of nondescript meat jerky, the ever-reticent Brother Bruti nevertheless manages to muster up enough interest to at least converse a little with his newfound comrades.

"Tell me a little of yourselves. Lightbringer hired the two of you to locate the Lady," - and here Bruti gives a sidelong glance to Ehrick and Kaspar - "while Caspian has just joined the...entourage, I guess it is. What whim or obligation carries you alongside Ligthbringer? I suppose the real question is: why?"

Stats, Actions, Etc

Stats & Spells

Brother Leslus Bruti
Variant Human Cleric - War Domain 3 NG
AC 16 HP 23 Speed 25ft
Str 10 (0) Dex 15 (2) Con 13 (1)
Wis 16 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Longbow (150/600) +4 1d8+2 P
Scimitar +4 1d6+2 S
Spell Attack +5 DC 13
Dagger +4 1d4+2 P

Cantrips

Guidance, Toll the Dead, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells - 6

L1 - Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Cure Wounds, Detect Evil and Good; Divine Favor, Shield of Faith

L2 - Prayer of Healing, Enhance Ability; Magic Weapon, Spiritual Weapon

Spell Slots

L1 - 4/4

L2 - 2/2

Actions/OOC

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free:

Reaction:

The Foiler

The Foiler

spacer.pngLeslus Bruti marches along as surefooted as any banner-knight, though his body language projects something much closer to resignation than pride. While he might have been content to spend most of the journey silently munching on some sort of nondescript meat jerky, the ever-reticent Brother Bruti nevertheless manages to muster up enough interest to at least converse a little with his newfound comrades.

"Tell me a little of yourselves. Lightbringer hired the two of you to locate the Lady," - and here Bruti gives a sidelong glance to Ehrlick and Kaspar - "while Caspian has just joined the...entourage, I guess it is. What whim or obligation carries you alongside Ligthbringer? I suppose the real question is: why?"

Stats, Actions, Etc

Stats & Spells

Brother Leslus Bruti
Variant Human Cleric - War Domain 3 NG
AC 16 HP 23 Speed 25ft
Str 10 (0) Dex 15 (2) Con 13 (1)
Wis 16 (3) Int 12 (1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Longbow (150/600) +4 1d8+2 P
Scimitar +4 1d6+2 S
Spell Attack +5 DC 13
Dagger +4 1d4+2 P

Cantrips

Guidance, Toll the Dead, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells - 6

L1 - Guiding Bolt, Healing Word, Cure Wounds, Detect Evil and Good; Divine Favor, Shield of Faith

L2 - Prayer of Healing, Enhance Ability; Magic Weapon, Spiritual Weapon

Spell Slots

L1 - 4/4

L2 - 2/2

Actions/OOC

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free:

Reaction: