AC: 17, HP 22/22, Initiative: +10

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Athletics: -1

Acrobatics*: +7, Stealth*: +7, Sleight of Hand: +5

Arcana: +0, Nature: +0, History: +0, Religion: +0, Investigation: +0

Animal Handling: +1, Medicine: +1, Insight: +1, Survival: +1, Perception +3,

Deception: +4, Intimidation: +4, Performance +2, Persuasion +4

Caspian alerts the group, “Based on these tracks I’d say they are probably somewhere around that copse of trees. I can go take a look and see what we are up against. I’m rather good at going unnoticed…” Caspian takes off his backpack and finds a good spot to hide it. He then starts stretching out. He checks his weapons and nods “I think it would be ill-advised to walk into this without knowing what is going on” anyone who looks to Caspian as he spoke finds he is no longer standing with the group and his voice trails off as he disappears

Actions/OOC

OOC: Caspian isn’t going to wait for anyone to approve his action, he is going to just dip and go as fast as he can to get there, recon the copse, and then dip back out to the group. I’m assuming you will want a stealth and perception roll

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: 

Reaction:

Wolfe208

Wolfe208

ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Caspian alerts the group, “Based on these tracks I’d say they are probably somewhere around that copse of trees. I can go take a look and see what we are up against. I’m rather good at going unnoticed…” Caspian takes off his backpack and finds a good spot to hide it. He then starts stretching out. He checks his weapons and nods “I think it would be ill-advised to walk into this without knowing what is going on” anyone who looks to Caspian as he spoke finds he is no longer standing with the group. 

Actions/OOC

OOC: Caspian isn’t going to wait for anyone to approve his action, he is going to just dip and go as fast as he can to get there, recon the copse, and then dip back out to the group. I’m assuming you will want a stealth and perception roll

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: 

Reaction:

Wolfe208

Wolfe208

ZOwOokw.jpeg

Caspian Rane Human Rogue 3

Skills

Starred is Expertise

Caspian alerts the group, “Based on these tracks I’d say they are probably somewhere around that copse of trees. I can go take a look and see what we are up against. I’m rather good at going unnoticed…” Caspian takes off his backpack and finds a good spot to hide it. He then starts stretching out. He checks his weapons and nods “I think it would be ill-advised to walk into this without knowing what is going on

Actions/OOC

Action:

Bonus:

Interact:

Move:

Free: 

Reaction: