Edit History

Sandstar

Sandstar

On 4/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, miteke_mw said:

Agitha is still not within 30'. Could you put her on shore right before the pathway across the water begins?

I can do that (we're then talking about grid square Q-46, correct?) but I just realized why I was so confused about Agitha's movement - I had forgotten the gecko had a 40ft move. My concern through all this was that, with Belyr under the influence of Longstrider, Agitha might not be able to keep up from the positions they both started in, although I am happy to tweak that given that combat started with the party becoming aware of the hazard at a safe distance. But that issue goes away once the movement of the gecko is taken into account. Apologies for the confusion - Agitha will definitely be able to reach a point within 30 ft of Belyr. Unless you do wish her to be placed at Q-46 as per above? Please let me know either way, I will amend the map accordingly in my next update.

Given that hexes take a standard action to cast, and cackling represents a move action, Agitha can't do anything else this round. So, in the previous round, she would have had to get herself into a position within 30ft of Belyr for this to work.

Sandstar

Sandstar

On 4/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, miteke_mw said:

Agitha is still not within 30'. Could you put her on shore right before the pathway across the water begins?

I can do that (we're then talking about grid square Q-46, correct?) but I just realized why I was so confused about Agitha's movement - I had forgotten the gecko had a 40ft move. My concern through all this was that, with Belyr under the influence of Longstrider, Agitha might not be able to keep up from the positions they both started in, although I am happy to tweak that given that combat started with the party becoming aware of the hazard at a safe distance. But that issue goes away once the movement of the gecko is taken into account. Apologies for the confusion - Agitha will definitely be able to reach a point within 30 ft of Belyr. Unless you do wish her to be placed at Q-46 as per above? Please let me know either way, I will amend the map accordingly in my next update.