Edit History

cheezal

cheezal

Under D20 Modern rules it only takes an hour to write a program.

and requires a DC 20 Computer Use check.

With his skill it would be easy to do...If he takes 10. which still only  a round or a minute.

But taking 20 takes 20 x as long.

But they only grant +2 to whatever your are trying to do with that program..

I made one earlier on making a book compiler program of all the Capt's Library.. to give me a +2 on Search (Library) or Computer Use or Research.

Either of those...

As for the Time Tent,as far as the Station one (Didn't we all get a use of one! Which Kartesh still hasn't used but will soon).

But i know we purchased one,but each time we use it,is there a risk of it breaking and causing harm to the person..

I also don't know if the crew has put any use limitation on it, to try and be fair with it's usage.

hell even if we do each have a use.. then perhaps i can also use it once for my final year of Wizard training.

cheezal

cheezal

Under D20 Modern rules it only takes an hour to write a program.

With his skill it would be easy to do...

But they only grant +2 to whatever your are trying to do with that program..

I made one earlier on making a book compiler program of all the Capt's Library.. to give me a +2 on Search (Library) or Computer Use or Research.

Either of those...

As for the Time Tent,as far as the Station one (Didn't we all get a use of one! Which Kartesh still hasn't used but will soon).

But i know we purchased one,but each time we use it,is there a risk of it breaking and causing harm to the person..

I also don't know if the crew has put any use limitation on it, to try and be fair with it's usage.

hell even if we do each have a use.. then perhaps i can also use it once for my final year of Wizard training.