Edit History

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY
00649-826624317-realisticdigitalartyoungteen_04wereaxolotlspinylongtailmutantwearingclothes_.png.1f35058b3c3ce9277f3457d662d63d6b.pngTHE TRANSFORMED

HERO NAME: ZIGGY 
LOOK: AMBIGUOUS, WHITE, STRANGE EYES, ALIEN FLESH, NO COSTUME 
ABILITIES: TRANSMUTING FLESH, SUPERHUMAN SENSES

HOW POWERS MAKE YOU GROTESQUE:

Once i was a regular axolotl, but now im big, and scary for some reason.

LABELS

DANGER FREAK SAVIOR SUPERIOR MUNDANE
+1 +3 0 -1 0

CONDITIONS

AFRAID -2 to Directly Engage a Threat
ANGRY -2 to Comfort or Support or Pierce the Mask
GUILTY -2 to Provoke Someone or Assess the Situation
HOPELESS -2 to Unleash Your Powers
INSECURE -2 to Defend Someone or Reject Others' Influence

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

A long time ago i was a pet of the girl named Rachel. I enjoyed my life in the aquarium and Rachel always cared about me, making my life there exciting. I watched for her from inside a lot. How she learn the lessons in school, how she sings. Her singing is very beautiful and she was the best friend for me. But one day aquarium glass was destroyed, and i was flushed in the toilet. I believe Rachel was very upset then.

• WHEN DID YOU CHANGED? WHAT CAUSED IT?

Once i was divided from Rachel, i started to live in city sewers under the town, hunting there for food. One day i found a strange glowing worm in the water and decided to eat it. Mmmm, it was so tasty! But then i became big...and by some reason i started to feel naked, so i gathered myself some clothes and started to investigate the sewers...differently. Like Rachel, i think. I found some abandoned technical room and gathered some stuff there making it into lively room. I think if people outside wasnt afraid by me, id be very happy. Maybe id managed to meet Rachel and we became friends again.

• WHO, OUTSIDE OF THE TEAM, IS HELPING YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOUR NEW BODY?

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my other friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him into a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities and gave advices on how to use them. 

• WHY DONT YOU JUST TRIED TO HIDE YOURSELF AWAY?

Becoming a superhero wasnt my idea, but Steve, however i do like it. Maybe people start being less afraid of me and my powers? I do like people, but they dont like me, so im trying to show that im not evil and helpful for them.

• WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE TEAM?

They need someone to rely on, so they can rely on me. I understand their difference from other people more than others. Maybe i feel some similarity towards them.

WHEN OUR TEAM FIRST CAME TOGETHER...
We drew attention and ire from plenty during the fight. One important person in particular now hates and fears us.

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:
_________ comforted you when you were at your lowest

_________ knew you before you changed.

INFLUENCE:
You try not to care what other people think, even if you can’t shut everyone out. Give Influence to one teammate.

MOVES:

Move List

I am not my body When you take a powerful physical blow, you may roll as if you had two fewer conditions marked. If you do, on a 10+ you must choose to lose control of yourself in a terrible way.
Not human enough When you directly engage a threat in a terrifying fashion, mark a condition to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
Unstoppable

When you smash your way through scenery to get to or away from something, roll + Danger. On a hit, the world breaks before you, and you get what you want. On a 7-9, choose one: mark a condition, leave something behind, or take something with you. On a miss, you smash through, but leave devastation in your wake or wind up somewhere worse, GM’s choice.

Coming for you When you mark a condition, take +1 forward against the person you most blame for causing it.
Wish I could be When you comfort or support someone, if you tell them what you most envy about them, you can roll + Freak instead of + Mundane.
Be the monster When you frighten, intimidate, or cow others with your monstrous form, roll + Freak. On a hit, they are thrown off and make themselves vulnerable to you, or they flee. On a 10+, choose one. On a 7-9, choose two.
  • you frighten others you had not intended to scare
  • you hurt someone or break something you shouldn’t have
  • you feel like more of a monster afterward; mark a condition (GM’s choice)
On a miss, they react with violence, hatred, and paranoia, and you suffer the brunt of it.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
It’s so easy to forget that you’re not your body, and you’re not the voice in your head—you’re both. Be the monster, and save them anyway. Smash down walls, and speak softly. Because when you embrace it, you can do anything. Of course, putting on a display like this is sure to rile up those who see only the monster when they look at you…

TEAM MOVES:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, clear one condition if they treat you like a perfectly normal person and mark potential if they praise your power or abilities.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, ask them if they think you’re losing or gaining humanity. If they say losing, mark a condition and mark potential. If they say gaining, clear a condition and shift Mundane up and any other Label down.

POTENTIAL:

Every time you roll a miss on a move, mark potential.

ADVANCEMENT:
When you fill your potential track, you advance. Choose from the list below. When you've taken five advances from the top list, you can take advances from the list below the line.

Take another move from your playbook
Take a move from another playbook
Take a doom, doomtrack, and doomsigns from the Doomed playbook
Someone permanently loses influence over you, add +1 to a Label
Rearrange your Labels as you choose, and add +1 to a Label
Unlock your Moment of Truth
Mutate further and reveal another two new abilities (chosen from any playbook)

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move
Lock a Label, and add +1 to a Label of your choice
Retire from the life or become a paragon of the city

What kind of player are you?
Im just a newcomer with wild imagination, would like to experiment a lot, quite curious about interactions with others, would like something new.

Why are you excited for this game?
Superheroes is always cool to play arond, so i decided to apply. Also, since its my potential first game, i want also to try how im good in roleplaying and interactions with the imaginary world around, other players and GM.

What are your expectations for this game?
I expect to get some good story. I never had something like this, so id imagine it like a memorable story that i might tell about to others, about getting fun together. I also watch around other players a lot, so i expect something that would make me feel like a part of team, not just "its your turn now" kind of thing.

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this game?
I think that event when villain pretend to be a good person which make party involved in his web of mastermindery would be cool enough. Like some sort of "everything you did before was for evil, you did evil things without even expecting that, and now villain mocking you for being stupid", and team now trying to undo their deeds dealing with villain on top of that. I dont mind being tricked, because i think its cool way to make villain just more than BBEG, you have bonds, and you probably will try to fight a villain that you actually care about in quite different way than regular bad guy doing evil things. Or it could be a innocent person haunted by evil power or brainwashed hero, something that team actually care about.

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY
00649-826624317-realisticdigitalartyoungteen_04wereaxolotlspinylongtailmutantwearingclothes_.png.1f35058b3c3ce9277f3457d662d63d6b.pngTHE TRANSFORMED

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

A long time ago i was a pet of the girl named Rachel. I enjoyed my life in the aquarium and Rachel always cared about me, making my life there exciting. I watched for her from inside a lot. How she learn the lessons in school, how she sings. Her singing is very beautiful and she was the best friend for me. But one day aquarium glass was destroyed, and i was flushed in the toilet. I believe Rachel was very upset then.

Once i was divided from Rachel, i started to live in city sewers under the town, hunting there for food. One day i found a strange glowing worm in the water and decided to eat it. Mmmm, it was so tasty! But then i became big...and by some reason i started to feel naked, so i gathered myself some clothes and started to investigate the sewers...differently. Like Rachel, i think. I found some abandoned technical room and gathered some stuff there making it into lively room. I think if people outside wasnt afraid by me, id be very happy. Maybe id managed to meet Rachel and we became friends again.

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my other friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him into a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities and gave advices on how to use them. 

Becoming a superhero wasnt my idea, but Steve, however i do like it. Maybe people start being less afraid of me and my powers? I do like people, but they dont like me, so im trying to show that im not evil and helpful for them.

They need someone to rely on, so they can rely on me. I understand their difference from other people more than others. Maybe i feel some similarity towards them.

We drew attention and ire from plenty during the fight. One important person in particular now hates and fears us.

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:
You try not to care what other people think, even if you can’t shut everyone out. Give Influence to one teammate.

MOVES:

Move List

I am not my body When you take a powerful physical blow, you may roll as if you had two fewer conditions marked. If you do, on a 10+ you must choose to lose control of yourself in a terrible way.
Not human enough When you directly engage a threat in a terrifying fashion, mark a condition to choose an additional option, even on a miss.
Unstoppable

When you smash your way through scenery to get to or away from something, roll + Danger. On a hit, the world breaks before you, and you get what you want. On a 7-9, choose one: mark a condition, leave something behind, or take something with you. On a miss, you smash through, but leave devastation in your wake or wind up somewhere worse, GM’s choice.

Coming for you When you mark a condition, take +1 forward against the person you most blame for causing it.
Wish I could be When you comfort or support someone, if you tell them what you most envy about them, you can roll + Freak instead of + Mundane.
Be the monster When you frighten, intimidate, or cow others with your monstrous form, roll + Freak. On a hit, they are thrown off and make themselves vulnerable to you, or they flee. On a 10+, choose one. On a 7-9, choose two.
On a miss, they react with violence, hatred, and paranoia, and you suffer the brunt of it.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
It’s so easy to forget that you’re not your body, and you’re not the voice in your head—you’re both. Be the monster, and save them anyway. Smash down walls, and speak softly. Because when you embrace it, you can do anything. Of course, putting on a display like this is sure to rile up those who see only the monster when they look at you…

TEAM MOVES:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, clear one condition if they treat you like a perfectly normal person and mark potential if they praise your power or abilities.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, ask them if they think you’re losing or gaining humanity. If they say losing, mark a condition and mark potential. If they say gaining, clear a condition and shift Mundane up and any other Label down.

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:
When you fill your potential track, you advance. Choose from the list below. When you've taken five advances from the top list, you can take advances from the list below the line.

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Im just a newcomer with wild imagination, would like to experiment a lot, quite curious about interactions with others, would like something new.

Superheroes is always cool to play arond, so i decided to apply. Also, since its my potential first game, i want also to try how im good in roleplaying and interactions with the imaginary world around, other players and GM.

I expect to get some good story. I never had something like this, so id imagine it like a memorable story that i might tell about to others, about getting fun together. I also watch around other players a lot, so i expect something that would make me feel like a part of team, not just "its your turn now" kind of thing.

I think that event when villain pretend to be a good person which make party involved in his web of mastermindery would be cool enough. Like some sort of "everything you did before was for evil, you did evil things without even expecting that, and now villain mocking you for being stupid", and team now trying to undo their deeds dealing with villain on top of that. I dont mind being tricked, because i think its cool way to make villain just more than BBEG, you have bonds, and you probably will try to fight a villain that you actually care about in quite different way than regular bad guy doing evil things. Or it could be a innocent person haunted by evil power or brainwashed hero, something that team actually care about.

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities and gave advices on how to use them. 

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

A long time ago i was a pet of the girl named Rachel. I enjoyed my life in the aquarium and Rachel always cared about me, making my life there exciting. I watched here from inside a lot. How she learn the lessons in school, how she sings. Her singing is very beautiful and she was the best friend for me. But one day aquarium glass was destroyed, and i was flushed in the toilet. I believe Rachel was very upset then.

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities and gave advices on how to use them. 

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

A long time ago i was a pet of the girl named Rachel. I enjoyed my life in the aquarium and Rachel always cared about me, making my life there exciting. I watched here from inside a lot. How she learn the lessons in school, how she sings. Her singing is very beautiful and she was the best friend for me. But one day aquarium glass was destroyed, and i was flushed in the toilet. I believe Rachel was very upset then.

Once i was divided from Rachel, i started to live in city sewers under the town, hunting there for food. One day i found a strange glowing worm in the water and decided to eat it. Mmmm, it was so tasty! But then i became big...and by some reason i started to feel naked, so i gathered myself some clothes and started to investigate the sewers..differrently. Like Rachel, i think. I found some abandoned technical room and gathered some stuff there making it into lively room. I think if people outside wasnt afraid by me, id be very happy. Maybe id managed to meet Rachel and we became friends again.

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

Once i was divided from Rachel, i started to live in city sewers under the town, hunting there for food. One day i found a strange glowing worm in the water and decided to eat it. Mmmm, it was so tasty! But then i became big...and by some reason i started to feel naked, so i gathered myself some clothes and started to investigate the sewers..differrently. Like Rachel, i think. I found some abandoned technical room and gathered some stuff there making it into lively room. I think if people outside wasnt afraid by me, id be very happy. Maybe id managed to meet Rachel and we became friends again.

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities. gave advices on how to use them. 

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

ZIGGY

LABELS

+1 +3 0 -1 -1

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

• WHO WERE YOU BEFORE?

When the lights in sewer was disabled, i met my friend, electrician Steve. He wasnt as afraid of me when there was no lights and even thanked me for guidance, but when he fixed the lights, he fall unconcious when he saw me first time, so i brought him to my hideout and putted him down on cushion. When he was awaken, i managed to convince him that i have no plans of making him a dinner. Why should I? I like human food more. Later we became good friends. He even gave me some books and even was my teacher. I managed to get so many useful things from him. I think he wasnt as afraid of me as many other people and was the first who told me about my abilities. gave advices on how to use them. 

WHO IS IT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

MOVES:

Move List

Unstoppable

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move