Edit History

Moturnach

Moturnach

CHAR00689-4186623309-realisticmaledigitalartscifivideogamesuperheroninjaclothesmercenaryneon_.png.bb263e70676262ee9a493e7788267e4f.png
THE PROTEGE

HERO NAME: CHAR
LOOK: MAN, WHITE, ATHLETIC BODY, FASHIONABLE CLOTHES, COLOURFUL COSTUME

Look

00697-2342112949-realisticukrainianmaleteen.fashionableclothescolourfultrenchcoatdarkhairsadmegapolisbackground_.png.2d00e2fced5e57de13474d5795e7107f.png

ABILITIES: 

You are someone’s protégé. Your powers largely mimic theirs, but each of you is in some way unique. Pick one ability you both share and one ability for each of you that is uniquely yours.

Shared Ability: IMPOSSIBLE FIGHTING SKILLS

Your Own Ability: POWER MIMICRY

Your Mentor's Ability: WEAPONS AND GADGETS

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

00688-4186623309-realistic, female digital art, sci fi, videogame superhero, ninja clothes, mercenary, neon_.png

You have a mentor, someone who’s taught you, trained you, given you aid, or raised you up. Someone who might have confined you a bit too rigidly to a single path. Which Label do they embody, and which do they deny?

Embodies: DANGER

Denies: SAVIOR

LABELS

DANGER FREAK SAVIOR SUPERIOR MUNDANE
1 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

AFRAID -2 to Directly Engage a Threat
ANGRY -2 to Comfort or Support or Pierce the Mask
GUILTY -2 to Provoke Someone or Assess the Situation
HOPELESS -2 to Unleash Your Powers
INSECURE -2 to Defend Someone or Reject Others' Influence

BACKSTORY

• HOW DID YOU FIRST MEET YOUR MENTOR?

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assassin or something. She have a much wider array of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibilities is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assassin engulfed in acid-like light, and using different stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

When she appeared in my life, i thought that she is cool and flashy, but now i feel that her vigilantism is rather questionable. Like she is not a hero i originally thought, but villain.

• WHEN AND WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO TRAIN WITH THEM?

Then, i thought that being chosen by someone as cool as Gamera would be my ticket towards having relatively normal life with loving parent, but oh hell how i was wrong about her, although i still decided to stick with her, just because she looked like person who may get some help and family relations. But no, she wasnt my loving mother. She was cold with me, and i didnt know her real name or even face yet i feel that i somehow important for her. Sometimes I think that she cares for me, sometimes i think that im just imagining it. Im not entirely sure if my surname is real. Why she behaves herself with me like that?

• WHY THE DID AGREE TO TRAIN YOU?

Somehow she selected me out of the bunch of children in the orphanage without any mistake, as she was knew what she is looking for. For the last moment i thought that she will pick my friend Billy, because he was better than me at everything. I wasnt particularly strong or something, yet i had a hidden gift similar to the one of Gamera, but in a bit different form. I beleive her game powers have some connection with devices she is using, because she literally can open a portals to personal gaming hell where people she punish is sent to atone for their sins, usually for years. Its like prison, but much worse. I cant do that, yet i can simply mimic abilities from games i played at least couple of times. But now i hate playing videogames, because to ensure that i will perfect the abilities, she often forced me to play endlessly. And no, its not the room with videogame console, hell no. Its her gaming hell i mentioned before. Something like a very cruel game with no good ending and lots of threats. During such sessions i was nearly driven insane, yet i somehow managed to endure it. Maybe thats the reason, because otherwise i have no idea what is real, and what is Gamera trying to show me as real. 

• WHO ELSE, OUTSIDE OF TEAM KNOWS ABOUT YOUR TRAINING?

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamera that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how wrong is he...

• WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT TEAM?

Maybe i feel that its the way for me to be a better hero than merciless vigilante, an enemy for everyone? Or maybe i just want to feel myself a kid, not a supersoldier on permanent training schedule. I feel like relying on someone isnt as bad as Gamera said to me. Or I rather want to prove Gamera that she is wrong, but not me. I believe, she may even think of me as traitor, who failed her hopes. Enemy. Disgrace. However i still feel like it would be wrong to treat her in the same way. She is still my only resemblance of family i have, and i believe team will have a lot of issues because of my decisions, but its my burden to carry, not their. 
WHEN OUR TEAM FIRST CAME TOGETHER...
We stuck together after all was said and done.

WHY? HOW'D WE KEEP IN CONTACT?

RELATIONSHIPS:

You and _______ teamed up a few times before the rest of you got together.

Your mentor is cautious; they asked you to keep an eye on________.

INFLUENCE:

Choose your demeanor: PLAYFUL

If you choose playful, give Influence to two teammates.

If you choose business, give Influence to no teammates.

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Been reading the files You’ve learned about the superhuman world through your mentor’s resources. When you first encounter an important superpowered phenomenon (your call), roll + Superior. On a hit, tell the team one important detail you’ve learned from your studies. The GM will tell you what, if anything, seems different from what you remember. On a 10+, ask the GM a follow-up question; they will answer it honestly. On a miss, the situation is well outside your base of knowledge; the GM will tell you why.
Captain When you enter battle as a team, add an extra Team to the pool and carry +1 forward if you are the leader.
Venting frustration

When you directly engage while you are Angry, you can roll + the Label your mentor denies and clear Angry.

Fireside chat When you seek advice from your mentor, roll + the Label they embody. On a hit they will tell you what to do. On a 10+, mark potential if you follow their advice, and take +1 ongoing to follow through. On a 7-9, you get +1 forward to see it through if you do it their way. On a miss, they don’t have time for you because something big has gone down; mark a condition, GM’s choice.
Be mindful of your surroundings When you assess the situation before entering into a fight, you may ask one additional question, even on a miss.
Heroic tradition When you give someone the advice that you think your mentor would give, you can roll + the Label your mentor embodies to comfort or support someone, instead of rolling + Mundane.

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

Choose up to three resources that your mentor gave you and the team:

A hidden base, a vehicle, a supercomputer, communicators, surveillance equipment, false identities, badges of authority, a chem lab, a med lab, a teleportal, a weapon of last resort, security systems, simple robots.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
The moment that you show who you really are: your mentor, or something different. You can do whatever your mentor could do and more. You can do the incredible, even the things they always failed to accomplish. Of course, they’re not going to see you the same way, no matter which path you choose…

TEAM MOVES:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, ask them if you’ve been a good leader or effective teammate. If they say yes, your mentor loses Influence over you and you mark potential. If they say no, your mentor gains Influence over you, and you take +1 forward on using the Label your mentor embodies.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, tell them a secret about your mentor (including your feelings towards them). Give them Influence over you and add a Team to the pool.

POTENTIAL:

Every time you roll a miss on a move, mark potential.

ADVANCEMENT:
When you fill your potential track, you advance. Choose from the list below. When you've taken five advances from the top list, you can take advances from the list below the line.

Take another move from your playbook
Take a move from another playbook
 Someone permanently loses influence over you, add +1 to a Label
Rearrange your Labels as you choose, and add +1 to a Label
Unlock your Moment of Truth
Add +2 to the Label your mentor embodies or denies
Choose up to four more resources from your mentor

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move
Lock a Label, and add +1 to a Label of your choice
Retire from the life or become a paragon of the city

Moturnach

Moturnach

CHAR00689-4186623309-realisticmaledigitalartscifivideogamesuperheroninjaclothesmercenaryneon_.png.bb263e70676262ee9a493e7788267e4f.png
THE PROTEGE

Look

00697-2342112949-realisticukrainianmaleteen.fashionableclothescolourfultrenchcoatdarkhairsadmegapolisbackground_.png.2d00e2fced5e57de13474d5795e7107f.png

ABILITIES: 

You are someone’s protégé. Your powers largely mimic theirs, but each of you is in some way unique. Pick one ability you both share and one ability for each of you that is uniquely yours.

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

00688-4186623309-realistic, female digital art, sci fi, videogame superhero, ninja clothes, mercenary, neon_.png

You have a mentor, someone who’s taught you, trained you, given you aid, or raised you up. Someone who might have confined you a bit too rigidly to a single path. Which Label do they embody, and which do they deny?

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assassin or something. She have a much wider array of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibilities is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assassin engulfed in acid-like light, and using different stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

When she appeared in my life, i thought that she is cool and flashy, but now i feel that her vigilantism is rather questionable. Like she is not a hero i originally thought, but villain.

Then, i thought that being chosen by someone as cool as Gamera would be my ticket towards having relatively normal life with loving parent, but oh hell how i was wrong about her, although i still decided to stick with her, just because she looked like person who may get some help and family relations. But no, she wasnt my loving mother. She was cold with me, and i didnt know her real name or even face yet i feel that i somehow important for her. Sometimes I think that she cares for me, sometimes i think that im just imagining it. Im not entirely sure if my surname is real. Why she behaves herself with me like that?

Somehow she selected me out of the bunch of children in the orphanage without any mistake, as she was knew what she is looking for. For the last moment i thought that she will pick my friend Billy, because he was better than me at everything. I wasnt particularly strong or something, yet i had a hidden gift similar to the one of Gamera, but in a bit different form. I beleive her game powers have some connection with devices she is using, because she literally can open a portals to personal gaming hell where people she punish is sent to atone for their sins, usually for years. Its like prison, but much worse. I cant do that, yet i can simply mimic abilities from games i played at least couple of times. But now i hate playing videogames, because to ensure that i will perfect the abilities, she often forced me to play endlessly. And no, its not the room with videogame console, hell no. Its her gaming hell i mentioned before. Something like a very cruel game with no good ending and lots of threats. During such sessions i was nearly driven insane, yet i somehow managed to endure it. Maybe thats the reason, because otherwise i have no idea what is real, and what is Gamera trying to show me as real. 

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamera that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how wrong is he...

Maybe i feel that its the way for me to be a better hero than merciless vigilante, an enemy for everyone? Or maybe i just want to feel myself a kid, not a supersoldier on permanent training schedule. I feel like relying on someone isnt as bad as Gamera said to me. Or I rather want to prove Gamera that she is wrong, but not me. I believe, she may even think of me as traitor, who failed her hopes. Enemy. Disgrace. However i still feel like it would be wrong to treat her in the same way. She is still my only resemblance of family i have, and i believe team will have a lot of issues because of my decisions, but its my burden to carry, not their. 

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Been reading the files You’ve learned about the superhuman world through your mentor’s resources. When you first encounter an important superpowered phenomenon (your call), roll + Superior. On a hit, tell the team one important detail you’ve learned from your studies. The GM will tell you what, if anything, seems different from what you remember. On a 10+, ask the GM a follow-up question; they will answer it honestly. On a miss, the situation is well outside your base of knowledge; the GM will tell you why.
Captain When you enter battle as a team, add an extra Team to the pool and carry +1 forward if you are the leader.
Venting frustration

When you directly engage while you are Angry, you can roll + the Label your mentor denies and clear Angry.

Fireside chat When you seek advice from your mentor, roll + the Label they embody. On a hit they will tell you what to do. On a 10+, mark potential if you follow their advice, and take +1 ongoing to follow through. On a 7-9, you get +1 forward to see it through if you do it their way. On a miss, they don’t have time for you because something big has gone down; mark a condition, GM’s choice.
Be mindful of your surroundings When you assess the situation before entering into a fight, you may ask one additional question, even on a miss.
Heroic tradition When you give someone the advice that you think your mentor would give, you can roll + the Label your mentor embodies to comfort or support someone, instead of rolling + Mundane.

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

A hidden base, a vehicle, a supercomputer, communicators, surveillance equipment, false identities, badges of authority, a chem lab, a med lab, a teleportal, a weapon of last resort, security systems, simple robots.

MOMENT OF TRUTH:
The moment that you show who you really are: your mentor, or something different. You can do whatever your mentor could do and more. You can do the incredible, even the things they always failed to accomplish. Of course, they’re not going to see you the same way, no matter which path you choose…

TEAM MOVES:

When you share a triumphant celebration with someone, ask them if you’ve been a good leader or effective teammate. If they say yes, your mentor loses Influence over you and you mark potential. If they say no, your mentor gains Influence over you, and you take +1 forward on using the Label your mentor embodies.

When you share a vulnerability or weakness with someone, tell them a secret about your mentor (including your feelings towards them). Give them Influence over you and add a Team to the pool.

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:
When you fill your potential track, you advance. Choose from the list below. When you've taken five advances from the top list, you can take advances from the list below the line.

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibilities is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using different stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

Then, i thought that being choosen by someone as cool as Gamera would be my ticket towards having relatively normal life with loving parent, but oh hell how i was wrong about her, although i still decided to stick with her, just because she looked like person who may get some help and family relations. But no, she wasnt my loving mother. She was cold with me, and i didnt know her real name or even face yet i feel that i somehow important for her. Sometimes I think that she cares for me, sometimes i think that im just imagining it. Im not entirely sure if my surname is real. Why she behaves herself with me like that?

Somehow she selected me out of the bunch of children in the orphanage without any mistake, as she was knew what she is looking for. For the last moment i thought that she will pick my friend Billy, because he was better than me at everything. I wasnt particularly strong or something, yet i had a hidden gift similar to the one of Gamera, but in a bit different form. I belive her game powers have some connection with devices she is using, because she literally can open a portals to personal gaming hell where people she punish is sent to atone for their sins, usually for years. Its like prison, but much worse. I cant do that, yet i can simply mimic abilities from games i played at least couple of times. But now i hate playing videogames, because to ensure that i will perfect the abilities, she often forced me to play endlessly. And no, its not the room with videogame console, hell no. Its her gaming hell i mentioned before. Something like a very cruel game with no good ending and lots of threats. During such sessions i was nearly driven insane, yet i somehow managed to endure it. Maybe thats the reason, because otherwise i have no idea what is real, and what is Gamera trying to show me as real. 

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibilities is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using different stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

Then, i thought that being choosen by someone as cool as Gamera would be my ticket towards having relatively normal life with loving parent, but oh hell how i was wrong about her, although i still decided to stick with her, just because she looked like person who may get some help and family relations. But no, she wasnt my loving mother. She was cold with me, and i didnt know her real name or even face yet i feel that i somehow important for her. Sometimes I think that she cares for me, sometimes i think that im just imagining it. Im not entirely sure if my surname is real. Why she behaves herself with me like that?

Somehow she selected me out of the bunch of children in the orphanage without any mistake, as she was knew what she is looking for. For the last moment i thought that she will pick my friend Billy, because he was better than me at everything. I wasnt particularly strong or something, yet i had a hidden gift similar to the one of Gamera, but in a bit different form. I belive her game powers have some connection with devices she is using, because she literally can open a portals to personal gaming hell where people she punish is sent to atone for their sins, usually for years. Its like prison, but much worse. I cant do that, yet i can simply mimic abilities from games i played at least couple of times. But now i hate playing videogames, because to ensure that i will perfect the abilities, she often forced me to play endlessly. And no, its not the room with videogame console, hell no. Its her gaming hell i mentioned before. Something like a very cruel game with no good ending and lots of threats. During such sessions i was nearly driven insane, yet i somehow managed to endure it. Maybe thats the reason, because otherwise i have no idea what is real, and what is Gamera trying to show me as real. 

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamera that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how whong is he...

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibility is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using different stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamera that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how whong is he...

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibility is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using differrent stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone formidable to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Invaders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibility is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using differrent stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamers that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how whong is he...

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone perspective to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Inviders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibility is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using differrent stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

My only friend from my former life, Billy. I prefer not to talk with him about Gamera at all, to protect him form possible consequences. I believe he is a good friend, because he jealous that i have Gamers that cares about me. How id wish to explain him how whong is he...

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move

Moturnach

Moturnach

THE PROTEGE

ABILITIES: 

MENTOR

Gamera, Mentor

LABELS

0 0 1 2 0

CONDITIONS

BACKSTORY

In short, i was an orphan, and Gamera needed someone perspective to follow her path. How to say that, she is very angry towards anyone who break the rules, heroes and villains alike. The reason she was in action for a while was her incredible power to draw powers from videogames. And thats so far is probably the most effective and flexible way to deal with anyone. And no, she isnt your average game assasin or something. She have a much wider spectre of abilities including skills from literally any game characters. She can even turn into a friggin pixel dragon from Dungeons of Damned II. Or became invisible, disappearing into pile of pixels. Or using various pixel weaponry. You know, pixel swords is surprisingly good weapons, especially if its a +99 enchanted Vortex Blade form Vortex Inviders or something like that. And thats the only ones im aware about. So, her possibility is truly limitless. It may sound cool, but she literally weaponized videogames, making its own fighting style using videogame characters skills. Imagine something like neon-y looking assasin engulfed in acid-like light, and using differrent stuff from videogames to deal with threats, and you get the thing.

• WHO ELSE, OUTSIDE OF TEAM KNOWS ABOT YOUR TRAINING?

Maybe i feel that its the way for me to be a better hero than merciless vigilante, an enemy for everyone? Or maybe i just want to feel myself a kid, not a supersoldier on permanent training schedule. I feel like relying on someone isnt as bad as Gamera said to me. Or rather prove Gamera that she is wrong, but not me. I believe she may even think of me as traitor, who failed her hopes. Enemy. Disgrace. However i still feel like it would be wrong to treat her in the same way. She is still my only resemblance of family i have, and i believe team will have a lot of issues because of my decisions, but its my burden to carry, not their. 

RELATIONSHIPS:

INFLUENCE:

INFLUENCE NOTES:

MOVES:

Move List

Venting frustration

MENTOR'S RESOURCES:

MOMENT OF TRUTH:

TEAM MOVES:

POTENTIAL:

ADVANCEMENT:

Change playbooks
Take an adult move
Take an adult move