Edit History

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as important for you as it important for me. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

So there is a plenty of drama, because he rather understand a real value of friends because he didnt have many, and he even wanted to have parents. Just it have maybe even higher value for Ziggy because he never had average teenager benefits of regular human. Imagine looking after someone from shadows thinking about "Its probably cool to walk the streets with someone" or even "Wish i had a part time job, so i could buy some game or comic book."

From TMNT perspective, turtles were siblings, and they had a father-teacher Splinter. Ziggy doesnt have anything of it, so it doesnt mean that sticking alone in sewers is cool for him. He rather feel lonely and abandoned, plus on top of that he is afraid to scare someone, so thats why he may pretend to be an object using his transmuting abilities, but he still unable to do what he wants in this form either.

Again, if the problem is just because he need to have a parents for some villain activities, i can make him human, but from my point of view, its quite a lot of drama in his life even without being one. The fact that he never had something doesnt mean he doesnt understand the real value of being human. Considering the fact that he will end up being Rapunzel even being a human, the core part of character will not change much, i just slightly alter first two questions changing Rachel to school friend, adding a parents(slightly altering relations with Steve), and his transformation to one via some alien tech, but in the end he will end up in exactly the same situation for the rest of backstory, and will have exactly the same personality as i originally planned.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as important for you as it important for me. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

So there is a plenty of drama, because he rather understand a real value of friends because he didnt have many, and he even wanted to have parents. Just it have maybe even higher value for Ziggy because he never had average teenager benefits of regular human. Imagine looking after someone from shadows thinking about "Its probably cool to walk the streets with someone" or even "Wish i had a part time job, so i could buy some game or comic book."

From TMNT perspective, turtles were siblings, and they had a father-teacher Splinter. Ziggy doesnt have anything of it, so it doesnt mean that sticking alone in sewers is cool for him. He rather feel lonely and abandoned, plus on top of that he is afraid to scare someone, so thats why he may pretend to be an object using his transmuting abilities, but he still unable to do what he wants in this form either.

Again, if the problem is just because he need to have a parents for some villain activities, i can make him human, but from my point of view, its quite a lot of drama in his life even without being one. The fact that he never had something doesnt mean he doesnt understand the real value of being human.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as important for me as it important for you. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

Again, if the problem is just because he need to have a parents for some villain activities, i can make him human, but from my point of view, its quite a lot of drama in his life even without being one. The fact that he never had something doesnt mean he doesnt understand the real value of being human.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as important for me as it important for you. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

From TMNT perspective, turtles were siblings, and they had a father-teacher Splinter. Ziggy doesnt have anything of it, so it doesnt mean that sticking alone in sewers is cool for him. He rather feel lonely and abandoned, plus on top of that he is afraid to scare someone, so thats why he may pretent to be an object using his transmuting abilities.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as imortant for me as it impostant for you. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

From TMNT perspective, turtles were siblings, and they had a father-teacher Splinter. Ziggy doesnt have anything of it, so it doesnt mean that sticking alone in sewers is cool for him. He rather feel lonely and abandoned, plus on top of that he is afraid to scare someone, so thats why he may pretent to be an object using his transmuting abilities.

Moturnach

Moturnach

Generally speaking, i dont see any issue here. He really want to have school and friends just because he never had it. He understands its value because living in sewers alone is quite boring thing by itself, so id say having something that he never had like school and stuff adds up a lot value, especially considering the fact that he lacks social interaction while being a curious teenager. I made him an axolotl not because i wanted to avoid drama, its actually opposite. Its like "I dont get the point of why the school is boring, maybe because i was strucked in sewers for years without anyone to speak with? I think school should be as imortant for me as it impostant for you. Have you ever had your arm or leg broken? Imagine this, but for ethernity. Im probably living in hell. Hell of boredom."

From TMNT perspective, turtles were siblings, and they had a father-teacher Splinter. Ziggy doesnt have anything of it, so it doesnt mean that sticking alone in sewers is cool for him. He rather heel lonely and abandoned, plus on top of that he is afraid to scare someone, so thats why he may pretent to be an object using his transmuting abilities.