Edit History

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

spacer.pngJocelyn of the Dawn

LG Human Paladin, AC: 2, HP: 6/7

Jocelyn looked the priest in the eyes, and took his hands in his in the warmest way.

"No, Father Lerhem, I cannot accept; this ring is your best chance of survival... Keep this wondrous gift of our Goddess, and may Iomedae protect you always." he tells him. "I hope our paths cross again."

With that, the paladin followed Dekmal's and Gabriel's lead into the darkness.

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

LG Human Paladin, AC: 2, HP: 5/7

Jocelyn looked the priest in the eyes, and took his hands in his in the warmest way.

"No, Father Lerhem, I cannot accept; this ring is your best chance of survival... Keep this wondrous gift of our Goddess, and may Iomedae protect you always." he tells him. "I hope our paths cross again."

With that, the paladin followed Dekmal's and Gabriel's lead into the darkness.

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

With that, the paladin followed Gabriel's lead into the darkness.

Leonidas1789

Leonidas1789

"No, Father Lerhem, I cannot accept, this ring is your best chance of survival... Keep this wondrous gift of our Goddess, and may Iomedae protect you always." he tells him. "I hope our paths cross again."

With that, the paladin followed Gabriel's lead into the darkness.