Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Mery takes a moment to tuck a wayward strand of blonde hair that has fallen out of its bun behind a slightly pointed ear as she sets the chest she has been dragging behind her on the ground.  For just a brief moment, she scowls at the chest, before turning to face the woman at the desk, her face now completely cordial.

"I'll take one of those rooms," she tells her, "as well as the meal deal you are offering, and I'll be here for at least two days.  My name is Mery Keryndon, and I've come for the funeral of Ispin Greenshield.  Tell me, do you know him?  And do you know anything about the funeral arrangements?  All I have is a letter telling me to come to Vogel for his funeral."

Mery's eyes are a piercing bright green, and she wears a long-sleeved tunic of a deeper hue of green that appears to be a bit too warm for the rapidly approaching spring.  Her breeches and leather boots are an ordinary brown.  Over the tunic, she wears a set of unusual-looking leather armor that has what might be a firebird embroidered in gold at the chest and a large pocket on either hip, giving her a faintly scholarly look.  Rapidly casting Prestidigitation, she takes a moment to whisk away the dirt and dust of travel from her clothing before returning her gaze to the woman behind the desk.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Mery takes a moment to tuck a wayward strand of blonde hair that has fallen out of its bun behind a slightly pointed ear as she sets the chest she has been dragging behind her on the ground.  For just a brief moment, she scowls at the chest, before turning to face the woman at the desk, her face now completely cordial.

"I'll take one of those rooms," she tells her, "as well as the meal deal you are offering, and I'll be here for at least two days.  My name is Mery Keryndon, and I've come for the funeral of Ispin Greenshield.  Tell me, do you know him?  And do you know anything about the funeral arrangements?  All I have is a letter telling me to come to Vogel for his funeral."

Mery's eyes are a piercing bright green, and she wears a long-sleeved tunic of a deeper hue of green that appears to be a bit too warm for the rapidly approaching spring.  Her breeches and leather boots are an ordinary brown.  Over the tunic, she wears a set of unusual-looking leather armor that has what might be a firebird embroidered in gold at the chest and a large pocket on either hip, giving her a faintly scholarly look.  Rapidly casting Prestidigitation, she takes a moment to whisk away the dirt and dust of travel from her clothing before returning her gaze to the woman behind the desk.

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 11
Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 ( (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.pngMeryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

tbgg

tbgg

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

Mery takes a moment to tuck a wayward strand of red hair that has fallen out of its bun behind a pointed ear as she sets the chest she has been dragging behind her on the ground.  For just a brief moment, she scowls at the chest, before turning to face the woman at the desk, her face now completely cordial.

Mery's eyes are a piercing amber, and she wears a long-sleeved tunic of a deep green that appears to be a bit too warm for the rapidly approaching spring.  Her breeches and leather boots are an ordinary brown.  Over the tunic, she wears a set of unusual-looking leather armor that has what might be a firebird embroidered in gold at the chest and a large pocket on either hip, giving her a faintly scholarly look.  Rapidly casting Prestidigitation, she takes a moment to whisk away the dirt and dust of travel from her clothing before returning her gaze to the woman behind the desk.

tbgg

tbgg

Race: Eladrin               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

Mery takes a moment to tuck a wayward strand of red hair that has fallen out of its bun behind a pointed ear as she sets the chest she has been dragging behind her on the ground.  For just a brief moment, she scowls at the chest, before turning to face the woman at the desk, her face now completely cordial.

Mery's eyes are a piercing amber, and she wears a long-sleeved tunic of a deep green that appears to be a bit too warm for the rapidly approaching spring.  Her breeches and leather boots are an ordinary brown.  Over the tunic, she wears a set of unusual-looking leather armor that has what might be a firebird embroidered in gold at the chest and a large pocket on either hip, giving her a faintly scholarly look.  Rapidly casting Prestidigitation, she takes a moment to whisk away the dirt and dust of travel from her clothing before returning her gaze to the woman behind the desk.