Edit History

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

The front door of the Brass Crab bangs open and a broad-shouldered dwarf of average height fills the doorway, "hello, the Brass Crab!"  The obvious traveler tramps to a table and unloads against a wall: first, a wooden shield and then a heavy leather backpack.  He replies to Yalme's cheery welcome, "aye!  I'll have a room, a meal, and two ales or beers.  I'm in town to celebrate the life of Ispen Greenshield."  He settles down in a wooden chair analyzing the brass crab mural with a very serious expression.

His shoulder length dirty blonde hair and full beard are relatively unkempt compared to most dwarves you might meet.  His most distinguishing features are a nasty scar down the right side of his face, eyes that sparkle gold, and a fancy pectoral amulet bearing the symbol of a forging hammer.  Chain mail peeks out from the layers of his well-mended but stained leather and wool traveling gear.  On his weapons' belt hangs a warhammer, handaxe, and dagger.

After Yalme brings him his bowl, spoon, and drinks, he gets up to serve himself stew and pork.  As he cuts some pork into his bowl and then pours stew over it, he addresses the half-elf, "I'm Coltan Bluetemper.  Pleasure to meet you.  What brings you to Volger?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

The front door of the Brass Crab bangs open and a broad-shouldered dwarf of average height fills the doorway, "hello, the Brass Crab!"  The obvious traveler tramps to a table and unloads against a wall: first, a wooden shield and then a heavy leather backpack.  He replies to Yalme's cheery welcome, "aye!  I'll have a room, a meal, and two ales or beers.  I'm in town to celebrate the life of Ispen Greenshield."  He settles down in his wooden chair analyzing the brass crab mural with a very serious expression.

His shoulder length dirty blonde hair and full beard are relatively unkempt compared to most dwarves you might meet.  His most distinguishing features are a nasty scar down the right side of his face, eyes that sparkle gold, and a fancy pectoral amulet bearing the symbol of a forging hammer.  Chain mail peeks out from the layers of his well-mended but stained leather and wool traveling gear.  On his weapons' belt hangs a warhammer, handaxe, and dagger.

After Yalme brings him his bowl, spoon, and drinks, he gets up to serve himself stew and pork.  As he cuts some pork into his bowl and then pours stew over it, he addresses the half-elf, "I'm Coltan Bluetemper.  Pleasure to meet you.  What brings you to Volger?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece