Edit History

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+3+1) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

"Well met, Master Mery."  He replies with a genuine nod of respect.  "Well, I suppose there might be people who travel to a funeral to celebrate the death, but I counted Ispen as a friend for more than fifteen years.  So, I'm hear to celebrate his life."

After a swallowing a spoonful of stew, he continues, "Hail from?  Well, I was born in a Neidar village a bit west of Thorbardin called Hillhome, but I've been traveling all over Ansalom for fifty years with my parents.  We're smiths and serve the villages and farms that don't have a resident smith."

The dwarf swallows another spoonful and wipes the extra from his beard with his sleeve.  He then asks pausing to receive answers to his questions, "And you?  What's the news from Palanthas?  Have you been there long?  How did you know Ispen?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)

"Well met, Master Mery."  He replies with a genuine nod of respect.  "Well, I suppose there might be people who travel to a funeral to celebrate the death, but I counted Ispen as a friend for more than fifteen years.  So, I'm hear to celebrate his life."

After a swallowing a spoonful of stew, he continues, "Hail from?  Well, I was born in a Neidar village a bit west of Thorbardin called Hillhome, but I've been traveling all over Ansalom for fifty years with my parents.  We're smiths and serve the villages and farms who don't have a resident smith."

The dwarf swallows another spoonful and wipes the extra from his beard with his sleeve.  He then asks pausing to receive answers to his questions, "And you?  What's the news from Palanthas?  Have you been there long?  How did you know Ispen?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

After a swallowing a spoonful of stew, he continues, "Hail from?  Well, I was born in a Neidar village a bit west of Thorbardin called Hillhome, but I've been traveling all over Ansalom for fifty years with my parents.  We're smiths and serve the villages and farms who don't have a resident smith."

The dwarf swallows another spoonful and wipes the extra from his beard with his sleeve.  He then asks pausing to receive answers to his questions, "And you?  What's the news from Palanthas?  Have you been there long?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

"Well met, Master Mery."  He replies with a genuine nod of respect.  "Well, I suppose there might be people who travel to a funeral to celebrate the death, but I count Ispen as a friend for more than fifteen years.  So, I'm hear to celebrate his life."

After a swallowing a spoonful of stew, he continues, "Hail from?  Well, I was born in Neidar village a bit west of Thorbardin called Hillhome, but I've been traveling all over Ansalom for fifty years with my parents.  We're smiths and serve the villages and farms who don't have a resident smith."

The dwarf swallows another spoonful and wipes the extra from his beard with his sleeve.  "And you?  What's the news from Palanthas?  Have you been there long?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 25 ft.

"Well met, Master Mery."  He replies with a genuine nod of respect.  "Well, I suppose there might be people who travel to a funeral to celebrate the death, but I count Ispen as a friend for more than fifteen years.  So, I'm hear to celebrate his life."

After a swallowing a spoonful of stew, he continues, "Hail from?  Well, I was born in Neidar village a bit west of Thorbardin called Hillhome, but I've been traveling all over Ansalom for fifty years with my parents.  We're smiths and serve the villages and farms who don't have a resident smith."

The dwarf swallows another spoonful and wipes the extra from his beard with his sleeve.  "And you?  What's the news from Palanthas?  Have you been there long?"

OOC

Pay a steel piece