Edit History

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

spacer.pngColtan Bluetemper

Neidar Folk Hero Forge Cleric

AC: 18 (Chain Mail +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+3) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 15, Insight 13, Investigation 12
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

After another bite of stew, Coltan replies, "aye.  We've seen a lot of the continent, but we avoided big villages and the elven forests.  We only traveled where the people needed smiths.  So, I've never been to Palanthas."  He takes another spoonful and then replies, "aye.  Yes, they call us hill dwarves, because we live among the people of Ansalon."  Clearly, she did not know the history of dwarves.  Not that that was important.  He lets Mery politely change the subject to a story about the library of Palanthas. 

Coltan maintains eye contact with Mery while nodding, eating, and actively listening.  During the half-elf's story, the dwarf follows the new entrant in his peripheral vision.  The female looks too small to be a dwarf.  Maybe she is a gnome.   After he finishes laughing with Mery and her story about Astinus, he turns his attention to the newcomer.  "Hello, Hunni.  I'm Coltan Bluetemper.  This is Mery Keryndon.  We're both here for Ispin's funeral, too.  How did you know him?"

OOC

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

AC: 18 (Chain Mail +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+3+1) | Speed: 25 ft.
Str: 14 (+2) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 10 (+0)

After another bite of stew, Coltan replies, "aye.  We've seen a lot of the continent, but we avoided big villages and the elven forests.  We only traveled where the people needed smiths.  So, I've never been to Palanthas."  He takes another spoonful and then replies, "aye.  Yes, they call us hill dwarves, because we live among the people of Ansalon."  Clearly, she did not know the history of dwarves.  Not that that was important.  He lets Mery politely change the subject to a story about the library of Palanthas. 

Coltan maintains eye contact with Mery while nodding, eating, and actively listening.  During the half-elf's story, the dwarf follows the new entrant in his peripheral vision.  The female looks too small to be a dwarf.  Maybe she is a gnome.   After he finishes laughing with Mery and her story about Astinus, he turns his attention to the newcomer.  "Hello, Hunni.  I'm Coltan Bluetemper.  This is Mery Keryndon.  We're both here for Ispin's funeral, too.  How did you know him?"

OOC

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+3+1) | Speed: 25 ft.

OOC

JubalBreakbottle

JubalBreakbottle

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+3+1) | Speed: 25 ft.

After another bite of stew, Coltan replies, "aye.  We've seen a lot of the continent, but we avoided big villages and the elven forests.  We only traveled where the people needed smiths.  So, I've never been to Palanthas."  He takes another spoonful and then replies, "aye.  Yes, they call us hill dwarves, because we live among the people of Ansalom."  Clearly, she did not know the history of dwarves.  Not that that was important.  He lets Mery politely change the subject to a story about the library of Palanthas. 

OOC