Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Mery studies the tiny female that enters for several seconds trying to figure out of what race she is.  Gnome?  An exceptionally small Dwarf?  Kender?  Mery had met a few Kender in Palanthas, and she didn't think this tiny female was one of them, though she certainly had the gregarious nature Mery associated with Kender.  When the Gnome with the apron entered, Mery was positive he was a Gnome, but the female seemed to be of a different race than he.  That left some type of Dwarf.  She longed to ask Coltan if he recognized her race, but she figured it would be rude to ask in front of the woman.  She recognized the triple moon symbol on the pouch as indicating the Mages of High Sorcery, for a number of patrons of her parents' parchment shop bore items with the same symbol.  Then something about the way the woman seemed to expect being thrown out when she entered paired with her quick assertion of having been invited that sparked a memory.  Gully Dwarf?  But surely a Gully Dwarf wouldn't be accepted as a Mage of High Sorcery, would they?

And then something Ispin Greenshield had said echoed in her memory.  "One needs to travel the world", Ispin had said, "if only to recognize how limited one's own perceptions really are.  I have met Humans, Elves, and Dwarves who would sooner kill you than look at you, and Kender and Gully Dwarves with the spark of greatness in them and the will to use it."  Could this Gully Dwarf be one of the ones Ispin had had in mind when he spoke those words?  Very well, then.  For Ispin's sake, she would accept this woman, Gully Dwarf or no.  Rising from her stool and then kneeling in front of the tiny woman so that she was at eye level with her, she said, "If you are here for Master Ispin's funeral, you are welcome.  I am Mery.  I do suggest you pay for your room and meal now.  Rooms are filling up pretty quickly and gold is the best way to ensure you will have one come tonight."

To the Gnome she said, "I am not under the impression there is a menu to choose from here."  Pointing to the spit with the roasting pig and the pot of stew, she added, "That is our meal.  It looks like it may be a difficult for you to reach.  If you'd like, I'm happy to dish you a plate of meat and a bowl of stew once you've paid."  Turning back to Hunni, she added, "And for you as well, if you cannot reach on your own." 

OOC

@Rumrunner: GM said to just RP out Yalme serving you, that he wouldn't be doing that.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Mery studies the tiny female that enters for several seconds trying to figure out of what race she is.  Gnome?  An exceptionally small Dwarf?  Kender?  Mery had met a few Kender in Palanthas, and she didn't think this tiny female was one of them, though she certainly had the gregarious nature Mery associated with Kender.  When the Gnome with the apron entered, Mery was positive he was a Gnome, but the female seemed to be of a different race than he.  That left some type of Dwarf.  She longed to ask Coltan if he recognized her race, but she figured it would be rude to ask in front of the woman.  She recognized the triple moon symbol on the pouch as indicating the Mages of High Sorcery, for a number of patrons of her parents' parchment shop bore items with the same symbol.  Then something about the way the woman seemed to expect being thrown out when she entered paired with her quick assertion of having been invited that sparked a memory.  Gully Dwarf?  But surely a Gully Dwarf wouldn't be accepted as a Mage of High Sorcery, would they?

And then something Ispin Greenshield had said echoed in her memory.  "One needs to travel the world", Ispin had said, "if only to recognize how limited one's own perceptions really are.  I have met Humans, Elves, and Dwarves who would sooner kill you than look at you, and Kender and Gully Dwarves with the spark of greatness in them and the will to use it."  Could this Gully Dwarf be one of the ones Ispin had had in mind when he spoke those words?  Very well, then.  For Ispin's sake, she would accept this woman, Gully Dwarf or no.  Rising from her stool and then kneeling in front of the tiny woman so that she was at eye level with her, she said, "If you are here for Master Ispin's funeral, you are welcome.  I am Mery.  I do suggest you pay for your room and meal now.  Rooms are filling up pretty quickly and gold is the best way to ensure you will have one come tonight."

To the Gnome she said, "I am not under the impression there is a menu to choose from here."  Pointing to the spit with the roasting pig and the pot of stew, she added, "That is our meal.  It looks like it may be a difficult for you to reach.  If you'd like, I'm happy to dish you a plate of meat and a bowl of stew once you've paid."  Turning back to Hunni, she added, "And for you as well, if you cannot reach on your own." 

OOC

@Rumrunner: GM said to just RP out Yalme serving you, that he wouldn't be doing that.

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 11
Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 ( (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                                  Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

OOC