Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Mery takes Hunni's hand with a smile and leads her over to where the food is, wondering bemusedly what the tiny woman meant by "the good rat".  Does she think the rat is the meat on the spit, or in the stew?  Deciding not to ask, she focuses on dishing out both a plate of pork and bowl of stew, which she shows to the Gully Dwarf and asks, "Does that look like enough?"  She then adjusts the serving according to whatever Hunni wants.

Mery then returns to where the group was sitting and sets Hunni's plate and bowl in front of her.  Taking her own seat, she tells the Gully Dwarf, "It is indeed good to pay our respects to an old friend with new friends.  I rode a ship from Palanthas, which is my home city, to Kalaman, then walked the rest of the way here. It took me about a day to get here.  And as for the rest of us, we are just meeting and getting to know one another.  How far did you travel to get here?  And how did you meet Master Ispin?"

OOC

@GoblinKing Although Mery does indeed like her personal space, she can flex with the needs of the moment, and is generally more comfortable with contact from females than males.  At present, she views Hunni as being a little bit like a child, and would not shy away from taking her hand.  If it gets to be a problem, I'll let you know. 😉 Thanks for checking in with me, though!

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Mery takes Hunni's hand with a smile and leads her over to where the food is, wondering bemusedly what the tiny woman meant by "the good rat".  Does she think the rat is the meat on the spit, or in the stew?  Deciding not to ask, she focuses on dishing out both a plate of pork and bowl of stew, which she shows to the Gully Dwarf and asks, "Does that look like enough?"  She then adjusts the serving according to whatever Hunni wants.

Mery then returns to where the group was sitting and sets Hunni's plate and bowl in front of her.  Taking her own seat, she tells the Gully Dwarf, "It is indeed good to pay our respects to an old friend with new friends.  I rode a ship from Palanthas, which is my home city, to Kalaman, then walked the rest of the way here. It took me about a day to get here.  And as for the rest of us, we are just meeting and getting to know one another.  How far did you travel to get here?  And how did you meet Master Ispin?"

OOC

@GoblinKing Although Mery does indeed like her personal space, she can flex with the needs of the moment, and is generally more comfortable with contact from females than males.  At present, she views Hunni as being a little bit like a child, and would not shy away from taking her hand.  If it gets to be a problem, I'll let you know. 😉 Thanks for checking in with me, though!

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 11
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17  (+3)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17  (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17  (+3)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 ( (+3)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                                  Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

OOC