Edit History

astronavigatrix

astronavigatrix

Orphélise 'Lisette' Anthylli (Twilight Cleric/Lunar Sorcerer) orphee5.png.2c83027b2bf55deda4168f40b3fad74f.png

AC: 16 (+2 shield) | HP: 10/10 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: ?? | 
Spell Slots: 1st 2/2, 2nd 0/0, 3rd 0/0 | Cantrips 4/4 | DM Inspiration: 0/0

Several things happen in quick succession and Lisette has to pause and blink to process it all. Though the story of the boar does sound quite like Ispin, bless him, she doesn't entirely think the ending of the fight was quite accurate. But the man was still a friend of his, in the end, and goodness knows Ispin was a better judge of character than most. Deciding that talking would be better than simply standing there gobsmacked, she shakes herself back to the present, smiling serenely once again.

"Lisette," she introduces herself to the pretty blonde mostly, but also to the room at large, nodding back the way she'd come. "I've already gotten a room, so that's one less to worry about but... if anyone needs space, I'd be glad to move things around and share mine...?" Granted, it might be more sharing the floor than anything, but she supposes anything would be better than being out in the cold, wouldn't it? Moving to grab herself a plate, she starts piling meat onto it, occasionally pinching a bit between her fingers and nibbling as she speaks. She eyes the covered knight with a little scrunching of her nose, shaking her head.

"That's a grim joke to make if it is one," she says, only somewhat chiding, more vaguely amused- as if the attitude he's giving her off tickles some notion or another in her mind. Her eyes swing to the newest addition then, and she arches her brows slightly at the idea of 'bullies'. "Imprudent to pick a fight with someone they didn't know," she says, and the mirth in her expression grows. "Especially given the influx of us here for Ispin seem to hardly be... incapable." Fighters or enchanters in some capacity one and all- or so she assumes, though she can only speak for herself in terms of spellcraft. Deciding that a drink can wait, she settles at a table, picking at her meal in careful bites.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all though, despite the circumstances. I'm sure if nothing else, knowing we'd all be here would bring the old man no small amount of delight."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

OOC

@tbgg it's either a site thing because there are a couple of posts without images for me or I have done Hecked Up(tm) somewhere-

astronavigatrix

astronavigatrix

Orphélise 'Lisette' Anthylli (Twilight Cleric/Lunar Sorcerer) 

AC: 16 (+2 shield) | HP: 10/10 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: ?? | orphee5.png.2c83027b2bf55deda4168f40b3fad74f.png
Spell Slots: 1st 2/2, 2nd 0/0, 3rd 0/0 | Cantrips 4/4 | DM Inspiration: 0/0

Several things happen in quick succession and Lisette has to pause and blink to process it all. Though the story of the boar does sound quite like Ispin, bless him, she doesn't entirely think the ending of the fight was quite accurate. But the man was still a friend of his, in the end, and goodness knows Ispin was a better judge of character than most. Deciding that talking would be better than simply standing there gobsmacked, she shakes herself back to the present, smiling serenely once again.

"Lisette," she introduces herself to the pretty blonde mostly, but also to the room at large, nodding back the way she'd come. "I've already gotten a room, so that's one less to worry about but... if anyone needs space, I'd be glad to move things around and share mine...?" Granted, it might be more sharing the floor than anything, but she supposes anything would be better than being out in the cold, wouldn't it? Moving to grab herself a plate, she starts piling meat onto it, occasionally pinching a bit between her fingers and nibbling as she speaks. She eyes the covered knight with a little scrunching of her nose, shaking her head.

"That's a grim joke to make if it is one," she says, only somewhat chiding, more vaguely amused- as if the attitude he's giving her off tickles some notion or another in her mind. Her eyes swing to the newest addition then, and she arches her brows slightly at the idea of 'bullies'. "Imprudent to pick a fight with someone they didn't know," she says, and the mirth in her expression grows. "Especially given the influx of us here for Ispin seem to hardly be... incapable." Fighters or enchanters in some capacity one and all- or so she assumes, though she can only speak for herself in terms of spellcraft. Deciding that a drink can wait, she settles at a table, picking at her meal in careful bites.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all though, despite the circumstances. I'm sure if nothing else, knowing we'd all be here would bring the old man no small amount of delight."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

OOC

@tbgg it's either a site thing because there are a couple of posts without images for me or I have done Hecked Up(tm) somewhere-