Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

"Hunni," laughs Mery, finally figuring out what the tiny woman's comment about "the good rat" was about, "That's not rat you're eating, it's pig!"

When Artanis calls her "Lady Mery", Mery 's mind scrambles madly for a few moments before finally her cheeks bloom with color.  "Oh!  Surely you don't think..."  And then it hits her.  Her unusual armor.  Her scholarly air.  "I'm not a noble," she gasps out.  "My parents are parchment makers.  In Palanthas.  I've just been lucky enough to spend a bit of time at the Great Library there."  

"And my armor!  It's a gift from Ispin, actually.  The last time he was in Palanthas, he brought it by and said it was for whenever I finally decided to travel about and see the world.  He's been encouraging me to do that for the longest time... And I really like clothing with pockets." She briefly pats the pockets at either hip of her armor.  "He remembered that, but never said where he got the armor from."

You can stop babbling now, Mery.  Really.  So much for your so-called social skills.

Feeling embarrassed by her outburst, Mery hides her discomfort by taking a sip of her wine and a bite of her food.  "What about you?  Did Ispin do anything for or give anything special to you?"

OOC

OOC comments, if I have them, will go here.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

"Hunni," laughs Mery, finally figuring out what the tiny woman's comment about "the good rat" was about, "That's not rat you're eating, it's pig!"

When Artanis calls her "Lady Mery", Mery 's mind scrambles madly for a few moments before finally her cheeks bloom with color.  "Oh!  Surely you don't think..."  And then it hits her.  Her unusual armor.  Her scholarly air.  "I'm not a noble," she gasps out.  "My parents are parchment makers.  In Palanthas.  I've just been lucky enough to spend a bit of time at the Great Library there."  

"And my armor!  It's a gift from Ispin, actually.  The last time he was in Palanthas, he brought it by and said it was for whenever I finally decided to travel about and see the world.  He's been encouraging me to do that for the longest time... And I really like clothing with pockets." She briefly pats the pockets at either hip of her armor.  "He remembered that, but never said where he got the armor from."

You can stop babbling now, Mery.  Really.  So much for your so-called social skills.

Feeling embarrassed by her outburst, Mery hides her discomfort by taking a sip of her wine and a bite of her food.  "What about you?  Did Ispin do anything for or give anything special to you?"

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

When Artanis calls her "Lady Mery", Mery 's mind scrambles madly before finally her cheeks bloom with color.  "Oh!  Surely you don't think..."  And then it hits her.  Her unusual armor.  Her scholarly air.  "I'm not a noble," she gasps out.  "My parents are parchment makers.  In Palanthas.  I've just been lucky enough to spend a bit of time at the Great Library there."  

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

When Artanis calls her "Lady Mery", Mery 's mind scrambles madly before finally her cheeks bloom with color.  "Oh!  Surely you don't think..."  And then it hits her.  Her unusual armor.  Her scholarly air.  "I'm not a noble," she gasps out.  "My parents are parchment makers.  In Palanthas.  I've just been lucky enough to spend a bit of time at the Great Library there."  

"And my armor!  It's a gift from Ispin, actually.  The last time he was in Palanthas, he brought it by and said it was for whenever I finally decided to travel about and see the world.  He's been encouraging me to do that for the longest time... And I really like clothing with pockets.  He remembered that, but never said where he got the armor from."

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

"Hunni," laughed Mery, finally figuring out what the tiny woman's comment about "the good rat" was about, "That's not rat you're eating, it's pig!"

"And my armor!  It's a gift from Ispin, actually.  The last time he was in Palanthas, he brought it by and said it was for whenever I finally decided to travel about and see the world.  He's been encouraging me to do that for the longest time... And I really like clothing with pockets.  He remembered that, but never said where he got the armor from."

OOC