Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.a78fd01e5dd4757f4293c2d56e3e3d2e.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: ??/?? () | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception ?, Insight ?, Investigation ?
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 1 (+) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 1 (+)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

"Well I can't say I ever had the time for books growing up, nor my family the coin," Artanis shares, 'aside from that children's picture book on the Legends of Solamina' he remembers a little embarrassed, 'but Mery probably means something a little more cultured than that if she's been to the Great Library'  "I certainly agree with what Spin told you there though, you need to get out there yourself to find something worthwhile - I can't see what value those Aesthetics offer rehashing the same things again and again."  

Having finished his meal, Artanis stands to clear his plate. He was raised to contribute not be waited upon, especially as the youngest of his brother's and sisters. He makes his way to the back, and seeing Yalme off dealing with something else, slips inside the kitchen to leave his bowl by the sink. "Sorry for interrupting, I hope you don't think me rude. Old habits die hard - can't leave dirty plates sitting around," he apologises to the owner with a smile.

Heading back to the table he places a hand on his fellow knights shoulder in a gesture of companionship, "Fair enough, I was proud of my colours when I first earned them too - still am to be clear," he laughs. "Though I hope you don't intend to sleep in it too, that gets uncomfortable quickly, and I'm talking from experience. But maybe you're hardier than I am."

Turning to the strangely painted elf Artanis agrees "Definitely speaks well of him to have touched so many lives." He wouldn't be so rude as to inquire of her provenance - his etiquette training from Ser Brightblade having changed that, but it's clear he's not quite sure how to place her. "What about you Lisette? Where did you meet him?"

OOC

@astronavigatrix Your portrait is showing as a little questionmark for me too - and I'm seeing everyone elses fine, so maybe an image hosting issue? I'm far from an expert though. EDIT:// It seems to link up to the imgur image just fine when I click on it though, and seems to display properly on the template in your application thread? So no idea. Its the same on mobile or laptop, browsers chrome and safari respectively.

@tbgg Yeah, I couldn't find a referenced gender either, but plumped for female as it sounded more that way to me! Hopefully Rin can clarify and we'll just assume everyone used the correct pronouns.

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.a78fd01e5dd4757f4293c2d56e3e3d2e.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: ??/?? () | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception ?, Insight ?, Investigation ?
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 1 (+) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 1 (+)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

My words,  | My thoughts,’  | My actions . . .

"Well I can't say I ever had the time for books growing up, nor my family the coin," Artanis shares, 'aside from that children's picture book on the Legends of Solamina' he remembers a little embarrassed, 'but Mery probably means something a little more cultured than that if she's been to the Great Library'  "I certainly agree with what Spin told you there though, you need to get out there yourself to find something worthwhile - I can't see what value those Aesthetics offer rehashing the same things again and again."  

Having finished his meal, Artanis stands to clear his plate. He was raised to contribute not be waited upon, especially as the youngest of his brother's and sisters. He makes his way to the back, and seeing Yalme off dealing with something else, slips inside the kitchen to leave his bowl by the sink. "Sorry for interrupting, I hope you don't think me rude. Old habits die hard - can't leave dirty plates sitting around," he apologises to the owner with a smile.

Heading back to the table he places a hand on his fellow knights shoulder in a gesture of companionship, "Fair enough, I was proud of my colours when I first earned them too - still am to be clear," he laughs. "Though I hope you don't intend to sleep in it too, that gets uncomfortable quickly, and I'm talking from experience. But maybe you're hardier than I am."

Turning to the strangely painted elf Artanis agrees "Definitely speaks well of him to have touched so many lives." He wouldn't be so rude as to inquire of her provenance - his etiquette training from Ser Brightblade having changed that, but it's clear he's not quite sure how to place her. "What about you Lisette? Where did you meet him?"

OOC

@astronavigatrix Your portrait is showing as a little questionmark for me too - and I'm seeing everyone elses fine, so maybe an image hosting issue? I'm far from an expert though.

@tbgg Yeah, I couldn't find a referenced gender either, but plumped for female as it sounded more that way to me! Hopefully Rin can clarify and we'll just assume everyone used the correct pronouns.